MLB 2019 Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Happy Gleyber Day!
Huge game 2 tomorrow. Here's to hoping Paxton has a scoreless 1st for once.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Judge with the grown man strength.

Ps. Idk if I've ever seen Gardner look this lost at the plate. He looks like shit. Dude never watches strike 3's... I'd like to see Hicks get in.

Yanks gotta make Verlander just keep throwing, the sooner they get to the bullpen the better.

Last edited:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Poor at bats tonight by the Yanks. Was only a matter of time until someone feasted on Happ's 71 mph fastball.

Jesus, 2 pm cst for the next game. Fuck. Good luck hitting Cole or Severino with them shadows..

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Props to those Astros fans for sticking around so late for a Sunday night game.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Poor at bats tonight by the Yanks. Was only a matter of time until someone feasted on Happ's 71 mph fastball.

Jesus, 2 pm cst for the next game. Fuck. Good luck hitting Cole or Severino with them shadows..

Their best chance was in that 6th where DJ got thrown out at the plate. Can't fault for that, Correa made a great play. Once the game went into extras I was fairly certain they weren't going to win that game. I'll take the split and see how it goes at home. If the Yanks can somehow beat Cole in Gm3, I like their chances.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Nats starting pitcher era this postseason is 1.59. That will give you chance against anyone.

Game 4 is scheduled to be a bullpen day for both the Yanks & Astros - which would probably benefit the Yanks... but heavy rain is in the forecast for Wednesday. We shall see.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got ‘em right where we want them. Cards win in 6

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I hope the Nats and Astros both win, and then the Nats sweep them.

Don't think it will happen, but one can hope!