MLB 2019 Season

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I could never root the Yankees. The Astros aren't the "good story" lovable underdogs any more. The Cardinals are about as boring a team in all of baseball.

So, I guess I am rooting for the Nat's. Scherzer deserves a championship on his resume.

Edit: And Soto grabbing his nuts every time a pitcher throws him a ball is pretty hilarious.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I could never root the Yankees. The Astros aren't the "good story" lovable underdogs any more. The Cardinals are about as boring a team in all of baseball.

So, I guess I am rooting for the Nat's. Scherzer deserves a championship on his resume.

Edit: And Soto grabbing his nuts every time a pitcher throws him a ball is pretty hilarious.
Hey man, we had a tropical storm (imelda) hit the city and dump water at a rate beyond the rate of Hurricane Harvey recently. You should root for us again. :emoji_grin:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sack fly there to left and Gardner doesn't even try to go home? Lol, wasn't even that deep and dude has a great arm (or did). Take that little fucker out of the game, he is fucking blowing dicks. His at-bats have been "How Not To" bad. Of course Stanton's mongoloid ass is "injured". Hurt his vagina again.

Pure dominance by Cole so far, and dude didn't even have his "good" stuff early on. Severino has almost the same exact arsenal - They should really watch how the Astros info & scouting department uses Cole. No reason to not be super aggressive with your fastball when you throw 100 miles per fucking hour. Cole is going to get paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cards getting swept in the NLCS is one of my favorite moments of the 2019 MLB season.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
World Series coming to DC! Plenty of rest for the pitching staff, too. Can't ask for a better chance.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So our choices for WS winners are now DC, NY, and Houston. Might as well have voted for Hillary. This timeline sucks a dick.

• 2Cutler
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So our choices for WS winners are now DC, NY, and Houston. Might as well have voted for Hillary. This timeline sucks a dick.

Rip Harkonnens

baron%2Bharkonnen%2Bas%2Bking%2Bherod%252C%2Bwww.thescottsmithblog.com%252C%2Btheology%2Bof%2Bdune.gif

• 1Worf

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Nats better hope the ALCS doesnt take 7 games. Thats a lot of sitting for a hot team. Same thing happened to the Rockies in 2007. Swept their way to the WS then waited two weeks. Lost all their momentum and got swept by the Red Sox. Of course the Nats have a much better pitching staff.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It always seems like prolonged time off for a hot team ruins them.