MLB 2019 Season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reds will probably be selling Tanner Roark. Maybe even Rasiel Iglesias.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Uhhg

Mets stole Stroman.... jays should have just resigned him.

He is a great fit with our up and coming 2nd gen Stars. It’s freakin great to see Biggo, Guerrero and Bichete names on jersey s again, let alone in one infield.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dodgers off to a great start tonight. 3 to 0 end of the first. Lead off HR.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Negron hits HR on his first at bat as a Dodger. Martin hits a HR right after. 5-0. Thought we were playing the Rockies and not a little league team.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck is going on... The Mets, now the Reds?

Rangers get Allard (ATLs #10 prospect) for Martin, RP. Really good get for Daniels and the Rangers FO.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
we have a brawl ladies and gentleman!

Bauer's gonna fit in great!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow. Cincy and Pitt just fucking hate each other. Neither wants to be last I guess.

And I don't like that Bauer trade at all. Gave up too much in a top prospect in Trammel for a one year rental.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Interesting particularly with him getting yanked for lack of hussle the other day. He is one of my favorite Dodgers but I would trade him for 2 relievers and a better shot at a championship.

If I had to bet — and I don’t — I’d give Pederson a 50/50 chance of remaining a Dodger this time tomorrow. And I’d bet Friedman trades for two relievers — one left, one right — for a return that will not hurt the team’s chances greatly in the long run. Thirty-one years is an incomprehensible amount of time between championships. I know I can’t comprehend it. Can you?

And remember, glove conquers all.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really like Joc, and I would be really bummed if they traded him.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Pretty funny break down of the epic fight between Reds and Pirates.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Screenshot_20190731-152439_Twitter.jpg

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Well, shit. Glad the Cashman made some really good deals.... I don't doubt some of the requests were insane, but hard to believe you couldn't have had a Bauer for Frazier and your #1 prospect, or Minor for something even less...

It still blows my fucking mind that Stroman went to the crosstown, retard team in the Mets for two non-top 100 arms. You have a chance to win the World Series, your lineup is crazy stacked with young controllable guys.. Other than Jasson Dominguez, you trade anyone for a shot at a guy like Bauer, or even Stroman.

• 1Worf

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Dodgers picked up a LHP from Tampa. Dont know much about him though.

I don't think its nearly enough though. This guy looks pretty meh.

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Greinke with team control for another 2 seasons. It's a trade that makes sense for both teams but Beer is the only one of those players I expect to do shit. They really wanted to keep Tucker it seemed so a younger pitcher kind of out of the conversation then. I like it a lot as a Houston fan.