MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Did YOU read the article? They even said they were likely using in game things such as picking up on different deliveries and stuff. Which is entirely legal.
Except the source adds that they were using video people to pick up sequences, which are not legal. Muurloen even pointed this out and you basically just shrug it off as the Brewers being haters.

First you posted that Dodgers fans are twisting themselves trying to defend the same shit, when there is no proof of it.

And there wasn't dick for "proof" of large swathes of players using steroids initially as well. But, there were a fucking ton of rumors, implications that it was widespread, others besides McGwire were engaging in its use, etc. That's why I'm saying that Dodger fans are stupid to defend their team or act booty blasted that their team was "cheated" when it's very likely they were engaging in this also.

There are tons of Giants fans that still think Bonds is innocent too, because there was never any "proof" of his steroid use. And how many non-Giants fans do you think actually fucking believe that?

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Except the source adds that they were using video people to pick up sequences, which are not legal. Muurloen even pointed this out and you basically just shrug it off as the Brewers being haters.

And there wasn't dick for "proof" of large swathes of players using steroids initially as well. But, there were a fucking ton of rumors, implications that it was widespread, others besides McGwire were engaging in its use, etc. That's why I'm saying that Dodger fans are stupid to defend their team or act booty blasted that their team was "cheated" when it's very likely they were engaging in this also.

There are tons of Giants fans that still think Bonds is innocent too, because there was never any "proof" of his steroid use. And how many non-Giants fans do you think actually fucking believe that?

I laughed it off because this was the extent of the proof involved. What a joke.

The Brewers were reportedly suspicious the Dodgers were using video cameras to steal signs, according to The Athletic's Robert Murray.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Yall obviously didn't watch the Cora post game I posted.

Your ignorance won't be bliss for long.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't tell Uber Uberest Uber Uberest , but this seems about a 1000% worse than anything the Patriots ever did.

Astros... worst cheaters ever?! lol

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So guilty until proven innocent. Got it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
93C77C1C-B8C0-4EF0-9C42-7CF7A98AC73B.jpeg

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I was an MLB pitcher, I would tell my catcher to throw down the sign for a breaking ball. Then I would ear-hole Altuve with everything I got, turn around to the outfield and flip the bird. Do that every-time he comes up to bat.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think buzzergate reached peak conspiracy theory yesterday where you had sports media doing frame by frame 'Zapruder' analysis of the Altuve walkoff last year. You had someone's burner account (Beltran's 'niece') post it then you had shit stirrers like Trevor Bauer pouring gasoline on the story. Then in the middle of all that you had someone saying Trout was taking HGH. MLB can't buy that kind of attention for the sport on a good day.

At this point I'll have to assume MLB looked into all that (buzzers) and they say there was nothing there. Also as the days went on it would of been impossible for the Mets to hold onto Beltran.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Manfred claiming they didn't find anything with buzzers really felt like a , "let's not even go there, best to keep this where its at" kind of thing. Plus he essentially put a gag order on ownership... Which is turning out bad, players are voicing their disappointment, and ownership is probably doing so through media and other outlets already.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Blitz Blitz Chanur Chanur are prime is examples of ADS.

Read, learn and adapt from these examples so you don't catch it.

I dont want to tell your loved ones that you died from Astros Derangement Syndrome.

• 3Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Blitz Blitz Chanur Chanur are prime is examples of ADS.

Read, learn and adapt from these examples so you don't catch it.

I dont want to tell your loved ones that you died from Astros Derangement Syndrome.
Sorry you're team are such scum they started one of the worst cheating scandals in sports history. Enjoy the Houston Asterisks*

• 2Worf

Muurloen

You are going to join me in the realm of scum. The fall from your pious white tower will be glorious.

Keep on piling on me you pricks. I cant wait to shove a John Holmes cock right up y'alls asses in retribution.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
You are going to join me in the realm of scum. The fall from your pious white tower will be glorious.

Keep on piling on me you pricks. I cant wait to shove a John Holmes cock right up y'alls asses in retribution.
If the Dodgers get punished by MLB for cheating like the Asterisks did I will call them out. Something you were unable to do fanboi.

• 2Truth!