MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Masvidal one of the best strikers in MMA. He outboxed Nate Diaz, actually obliterated him, who outboxed Conor McGregor, who won a round against Mayweather.

Usman tried the hands for 5 minutes and said nah, all set.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Masvidal one of the best strikers in MMA. He outboxed Nate Diaz, actually obliterated him, who outboxed Conor McGregor, who won a round against Mayweather.

Just so you are aware, Mayweather did not train for the McGregor fight. So any round McGregor won, was because Mayweather was literally not trying.

It just shows how terrible of a wrestler Usman really is if he couldn’t take Masdival down. refused to stand and trade like he did in prior fights. Just imagine if Masdival would have taken up a wiser fighting attitude 10 years ago. He’d be champ with no threats on the horizon. Usman dominated Woodley, dominated Covington. Yet he was barely able to keep any control against Masdival. Colby was right about Marty ‘Fakenewsman’ Usman. the guy ain’t a true champ, but it just seems the 170 class is void of any real talent otherwise. Just seems to be to much skittishness in title fights anymore.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just so you are aware, Mayweather did not train for the McGregor fight. So any round McGregor won, was because Mayweather was literally not trying.

It just shows how terrible of a wrestler Usman really is if he couldn’t take Masdival down. refused to stand and trade like he did in prior fights. Just imagine if Masdival would have taken up a wiser fighting attitude 10 years ago. He’d be champ with no threats on the horizon. Usman dominated Woodley, dominated Covington. Yet he was barely able to keep any control against Masdival. Colby was right about Marty ‘Fakenewsman’ Usman. the guy ain’t a true champ, but it just seems the 170 class is void of any real talent otherwise. Just seems to be to much skittishness in title fights anymore.
usman is lucky he fought during covid, otherwise it'd be 22 minutes of

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Laughing at won a round against Mayweather. Not sure I'd say Nate outboxed Conor, more just being far tougher and doesn't gas after 2 rounds.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
A friend of mine made a comment last night on his social media about wrestling with Usman during high school. Had absolutely zero idea the guy went to a rival high school right down the road from where I used to live. Said he used to out wrestle him all the time, but that he was really strong and clearly got much better in college. In fairness, this friend was a state runner up multiple times.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ill go with beat that fuckin ass twice

I still gotta give Conor the 2nd fight. He won 3 rounds. Struggled like hell to even put together 1 decent round over the final 15 minutes cause he has no gas tank, though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

dang, I would have liked to see her and Weili Zhang go at it again.
she saw rose get fucked the hell up, but still managed a w

the champ and #1 contender both got wins on jj

i mean with fake boobies and a career with an athletic body and huge sunglasses, she doesn't look like golem no more

she just has a crew following her around while shes pimping out stuff, no idea wtf this is about, but you see the uncropped cams

is she pimping a polish water softener?

Last edited:

Goatface

reportedly 251 did 1.3 mill buys. Meltzer tweeted and deleted that it really did around 875k. either number would be great but, if it really did 1.3m ufc/espn would have an official statement and shit.
another report say that 250 did under 90k buys

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
schaub and callen have been infected for two weeks...

how ironic is it that now schaubs ASIAN producer is now infected, most likely by him.

that's why i'm staying away from fucking white ppl, ya'll are infectious

• 1Worf

Goatface

did schaub's symptoms return? not been following him, but he was out riding a bicycle like 3 days after testing positive. iirc callen said they both tested negative before doing 3 day stint in texas and doing meet and greets after the show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
did schaub's symptoms return? not been following him, but he was out riding a bicycle like 3 days after testing positive. iirc callen said they both tested negative before doing 3 day stint in texas and doing meet and greets after the show.
naw schaub took all the vitimans and drugs and fish tablets he could get, he's also youngish, former athlete and works out daily.

while bryan just stayed home and didn't want to take anything and got worse