MMA Thread

Goatface

don't know if BS, but dana said he was going to be there for so long he bought a house. irrc they have rooms for around a 100 inside the "zone"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
don't know if BS, but dana said he was going to be there for so long he bought a house. irrc they have rooms for around a 100 inside the "zone"
at least theyre kinda cycling judges
wed fightnight
calvin-kattar-dan-ige-ufc-on-espn-13-scorecard.jpg

rose-namajunas-jessica-andrade-ufc-251-scorecard.jpg

Goatface

dana wanted to fire Collett over Max's score. but he was puffing hot air as normal. Collett was hired to judge 4 cards there. reportedly each judge and ref took a week of quarantines and tests to be allowed in. no idea how much a they make, but that had to cost a pretty penny. also to note, Vito Paolill and a german are the 1st judges to work in ufc from the International Federation.

unrelated but appears NSAC will no longer disclose any pay info.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
FINALLY, a worthy UFC appears

MiddleweightRobert Whittakervs.Darren Till
Light HeavyweightMaurício Ruavs.Antônio Rogério Nogueira
HeavyweightFabrício Werdumvs.Alexander Gustafsson
Women's StrawweightCarla Esparzavs.Marina Rodriguez
Light HeavyweightPaul Craigvs.Gadzhimurad Antigulov
WelterweightAlex Oliveiravs.Peter Sobotta
WelterweightKhamzat Chimaevvs.Rhys McKee

WTF HOLY SHIT

gus vs werdum? gus said fuck this jon jones LHW, i'mma move up!!!

little jog (i don't know if it'll be censored by the nazis, lulz) and shogun???

hopefully whittaker performs well and doesn't have mental ring rust

but shit this should be awesome

Goatface

Goatface

I thought Guf retired. GTFO, if you are going to GTFO.
1595606127685.png

=
speaking of ends. Nogueira said this will be his last fight.
Werdum won't renew his contract, want to look elsewhere
on the other hand, Shogun said he wants to fight 2-3 more times

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Joe Rogan will not be a part of EA Sports upcoming “UFC 4” video game. Instead, those duties will fall to fellow cage callers Jon Anik and Daniel Cormier, who are fixtures at most of the promotion’s ESPN+ fight cards.

Probably because Rogan is filthy rich and can afford to skip out on jobs he doesn’t feel like doing. And according to Creative Director Brian Hayes, this started with UFC 3, when EA was forced to splice together existing clips after Rogan balked at his request to record new dialogue.

“He hasn’t been shy about saying this on his own podcast; he hates doing it,” Hayes told GameSpot. “If you’re not a person that [can] mentally get into that space, then I can see how it could be a very, you know, challenging, potentially mind-numbing experience for a certain type of individual.”

. . .

“He was open with us from from the very beginning that he hated his experience of doing voiceover on previous iterations of other UFC games, and things were no different for us,” Hayes said. “He hated doing voiceover on these games as well. That has nothing to do with with us in particular, or, you know, our games versus other games. He just does not like sitting in a booth reading lines for hours at a time.”

He does, however, like sitting in a booth talking to weirdos for hours at a time.

while i don't care for joe, but really???

this midget
brian-hayes.jpeg

is attacking joe? and you really have to be some kind of dumb to get into a ufc game anyway... lulz

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
whitaker having fun

exactly what till did to wonderboy

this is still more horrific

stop being pussys, we should also be like pride and allow headstomps and soccer kicks, cuz thats what you'd actually do in a fight.

Goatface

looks like Herb Dean might be out of ufc fights.

saw a comment from big john the other day, that ufc doesn't book mike beltran as much, because they don't like his facial hair lol

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
looks like Herb Dean might be out of ufc fights.

saw a comment from big john the other day, that ufc doesn't book mike beltran as much, because they don't like his facial hair lol
good cuz what we need is more of that faggot brit ref that stops all his fights too early

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's the commissions and or medics fault that after i got checked out i decided to fuck around outside in 100f weather and since i'm an athlete i forget the one rule that has always been taught to me in the gym, HYDRATE YOURSELF.

but no it's the commissioners or medics fault

yea after taking this shot
1595888612566.jpeg

they didn't give me an ekg, cuz thats what really fucked me up getting hit near the heart!

1595888577508.jpeg

hmm gifs aren't playing, oh well