MMA Thread

Goatface

i think DJ was half right, champ vs champ would be a much better seller

they should just throw DJ anyone before the end of the year, then put winner against Cody/TJ at 130lbs
then just kill flyweight

what i see, Dana doesn't seem to think TJ can beat cody and also doesn't want cody to fight at 125

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

WADA tests 6 possible metabolites of Turinabol in urine.

Some of those metabolites can last up to 7 weeks. Jones was negative on his 21 day urine test pre-fight.

The PED expert says the test therefore lacks credibility, among other reasons.

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just want the test B results. I don't give a fuck about anything else. The excuses a lot of people are coming up with are tiring. If he tests positive on the B sample. Fuck him. He's already shown he lacks common sense on this testing bullshit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

WADA tests 6 possible metabolites of Turinabol in urine.

Some of those metabolites can last up to 7 weeks. Jones was negative on his 21 day urine test pre-fight.

The PED expert says the test therefore lacks credibility, among other reasons.

I trust the guy who gives PEDs to athletes when he says the test is bogus

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Call me stupid, but I trust Jones. He passed literally EVERY "surprise" test leading up to the fight. All of them. Yet the one he's known about since he first took this fight is the one he fails? It doesn't make sense at all. I can't explain how it happened, but I trust that he didn't do something that flagged the test. It's possible that one of his supplements was somehow contaminated while at the production facility, but even that doesn't make much sense. Unless the supplement company also makes something that contains the flagged substance. I'm confused, but I still trust him. He really seems like a genuine guy that understood he fucked up in the past and will do everything possible to not fuck up again in the future.

I believe in him.

lmao.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
tenor.gif

It's official, the best p4p fighter is mighty mouse, cuz he weighs no pounds.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Chael Sonnen made a good point about the likelihood of that showing up as particulate in a random supplement. Dick pill factories in China aren't keeping excess turinabol just laying around. And if a company was? Athletes wouldn't be purchasing from them since it can pop them like this.

Jon Jones is rich enough to afford the good stuff; he wouldn't be using random bullshit from the third world to get his dong hard. And if he was using other supplements during training and he is saying one was tainted? Again, companies aren't just mixing this shit together in vats next door to each other and spilling shit left and right into each vat. The chances of it being there are incredibly minuscule unless it was intended to be in there. And for it to happen *twice* is even less likely.

Guy simply couldn't get out of his own way. If UFC doesn't outright ban him from the promotion, they need to really re-evaluate their business practices. I mean WME is sketchy anyway so far with turning it into WWE-tier silly, but letting a guy who has been caught twice, and caught lying about it twice, back in even after USADA sets him free in 4 years? Yeah. Definitely makes them look incredibly unethical.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah the B sample was totally going to be negative because its been negative before in world history when.....oh it'll come to me guys just give me a week.

The silence from Jones is the most damning thing out of this entire ordeal. But what choice does he have?

See you in 4 years!! And yes Rezz Rezz a lifetime ban when you can't prove he knowingly ingested steroids is absolutely overkill. You can't make up facts just because of circumstantial evidence. Short of an admission from Jones or a witness, a lifetime ban absolutely makes 0 sense.

That said, the UFC 100% needs to release Jones from his contract as soon as the USADA verdict comes in from his hearing as an act of solidarity with their drug testing program. If they keep him under contract, that's what would not make sense.

Last edited:

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I've been a big Jon Jones fan since forever...Absolutely sucks and makes me not really interested in the sport as much. Someone said that him not really speaking up for himself is the most damning part of it all and I can get on board with that. Really no way around a longtime ban. Dude is the goat in my opinion so that's why it makes me not even want to watch this shit anymore.