MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Banning Daley was yet another UFC wtf moment.

Fat ass Dana: "He'll never fight in the UFC again".

Fans: "lol wut?"

Wanderlei put hands on Chael post-fight in pretty much the same fashion and nobody cares because its exactly that, just cheap ass harmless bullshit. If Daley really wanted to deck Koshcheck he would have done it. He just wanted to give him a Wanderlei "fuck you dude". Same exact sentiment, same reaction, same situation.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Split on that. Charlie is a mentally ill person from what I've seen. A menace, I guess he had this coming.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
He tried to fight Deontay Wilder (WBC HW champion). Yeah he's mentally ill. It doesn't excuse him for hurting those random people at the gym though.

Fedor

<Banned>
black beast in this ho

MVMTcaW.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tried to?

Jesus Deontay Wilder--- that kid's lucky they don't use a cage.

I notice in his recent videos when he gets rocked, he runs or sits down. This is the only video I could find where he actually stays standing long enough to be legitimately knocked down into the ropes. Maybe its because the guy was trying to coach him and build his confidence during the fight? Halfway thru he gives him advice and he is obviously trying to let Charlie work as much as humanly possible..that's a really mature dude right there.

I can't find any other knockdowns of this kid. I guess after he got scorched a few times he figured out he doesn't like being hit. Basically, he's a troll now with no heart.

Split on that. Charlie is a mentally ill person from what I've seen. A menace, I guess he had this coming.
That guy can actually get hit by a car. Fuck him, mental illness or not, you don't just get to be an asshole and expect not to get your ass kicked. I love how he just swings haymakers and gasses himself out and then is like "Oh I'm tired so timeout" like pacing yourself isn't part of strategy, fighting mechanics, or the fight game. Yeah no kidding dipshit, that's why fighters just don't start swinging haymakers for 3 round straight, cause once you're gassed, the other guy is going to finish you, there's no fucking timeout. What a little bitch, makes my blood boil seeing that shit, and I'm glad he got his kicked, no mercy.

Goatface

not really a fan of Overeem, but 3 fights this year at 37 is pretty impressive
guess $800k per is a great motivator

they need to just pay Stipe

HW looks to be pretty busy these last few months of the year

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
not really a fan of Overeem, but 3 fights this year at 37 is pretty impressive
guess $800k per is a great motivator

they need to just pay Stipe

HW looks to be pretty busy these last few months of the year

Less than half those fights will actually happen though.

Goatface

bunch of stuff going on
-
UFC: Fabricio Werdum will do outreach in LGBTQ community after homophobic slurs [to Ferguson]
-
if i follow this correctly
Conor wants to fight at 217, but only if he doesn't have to do press
Conor's manager says he is to big to have to defend the belt and will only take interesting fights for fun
Diaz 3 talk
Conor says he will wait till after Ferguson-Lee to decide
-
Cody's manager says he still wants DJ at 125 (if he beats TJ)
-
Holly vs Cyborg in works for 215
-
Khalabib looking to fight in Dec
-
DC and Oezdemir agree to fight

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
bunch of stuff going on
-
UFC: Fabricio Werdum will do outreach in LGBTQ community after homophobic slurs [to Ferguson]
-
if i follow this correctly
Conor wants to fight at 217, but only if he doesn't have to do press
Conor's manager says he is to big to have to defend the belt and will only take interesting fights for fun
Diaz 3 talk
Conor says he will wait till after Ferguson-Lee to decide
-
Cody's manager says he still wants DJ at 125 (if he beats TJ)
-
Holly vs Cyborg in works for 215
-
Khalabib looking to fight in Dec
-
DC and Oezdemir agree to fight

Rather see Diaz 3 put it to bed than Khabib. At 170 though...head-scratcher...

HUGE Ferguson fan since TUF-- one of the few fighters that get me to watch the product consistently. Ferguson Conor would be hype as fuck. Nate is the next fight tho no point pretending.

Last edited: