MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Needs the fake commentary to go along with it. There are a couple others out there and on Tommy Toe Hold's channel.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Ufc 216 is close and no one gives a shit, no shit was given, that mighty mouse with a real legit championship isn't the headliner, it's Ferg and Lee for the fake title, cuz who gives a shit about midgets flopping around.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is actually pretty good. Go to 4:20 for the meat. This was an immediate post-fight Jones interview someone I knew was looking for, just stumbled upon this version of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
UFC 216: Kevin Lee MISSES weight (156lbs) • r/MMA

giphy.gif

Kevin Lee officially makes weight on second attempt(154.5) • r/MMA

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty much what I thought the the DJ vs Borg fight would look like but man I fucking love watching DJ fight. Dude is so incredibly good at just every aspect of the game. Makes legit high level fighters look like complete amateurs. That suplex/armbar whatever the hell it was hybrid was just absolute insanity lol. Love it.

About what I expected in the Werdum fight. Big skill difference between top guys and mid-low tier guys. Props to Harris for stepping up and accepting that fight though.

Pretty sure Big Ugly takes out Kevin Lee, we'll see though!

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Called it :p. Lee surprised me though. Dude looks better every fight. Still really young also so has a lot of room to grow still. Gratz to Big Ug, hope they book him vs McG rather than trying to do McG vs Diaz 3 lol.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
man Ferg looked down and out the whole time, managed to pull off that triangle choke.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They say Ferg is the next fight. DW says Diaz 3 is fake internet bullshit.

But Conor wasn't present for the Ferg callout. Missed opportunity, or trouble with negotiations? I saw Conor's management source anonymously quoted saying only big fights, they are above defending belts.

Then another article published right behind it from Conor saying he only wants to defend belts because champs defend belts....Smells like a whole lot of fake news, and its a huge turn-off the past week reading the 180 flipflops and schizophrenic statements. Conor needs to tighten up what he puts out there or slap his publicist.

I realize Diaz probably blew it by asking for between 30 and 40 million for Diaz 3. The fight only makes 40 million-- you can't take all the money.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user