MMA Thread

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
You mean 49 next month lol and yeah that was sad af. Chuck looked so tentative and slow and then Tito bouncing around like he beat prime Chuck and is king of the world now.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You mean 49 next month lol and yeah that was sad af. Chuck looked so tentative and slow and then Tito bouncing around like he beat prime Chuck and is king of the world now.

Yeah, I don't care for Chuck, but he roasted Tito when the matches counted. They are both post 40+ now. Who cares. Chuck knocked his ass out when their fights were relevant.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I don't care for Chuck, but he roasted Tito when the matches counted. They are both post 40+ now. Who cares. Chuck knocked his ass out when their fights were relevant.
Yep no doubt, why I thought it was funny Tito was bouncing around like he was the shit. Something definitely went wrong in Chuck's brain at some point. You don't go from never being ko'd to being knocked out 4 fights in a row esp to Tito.

Another fun fact; this was the first time Tito has ko'd someone with a punch in his entire pro career (last finish with strikes was in 2006 via tko). Chuck should never step foot into a cage or ring ever again.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yep no doubt, why I thought it was funny Tito was bouncing around like he was the shit. Something definitely went wrong in Chuck's brain at some point. You don't go from never being ko'd to being knocked out 4 fights in a row esp to Tito.

Another fun fact; this was the first time Tito has ko'd someone with a punch in his entire pro career (last finish with strikes was in 2006 via tko). Chuck should never step foot into a cage or ring ever again.

Someone said it looks like Chuck has signs of CTE. Who knows man, maybe half his brain is gone.

Something just isn't right with him. I don't know how he's being cleared...

I just find it hard to believe he's passing the same brain examinations that found brain irregularities in Rashad Evan's. And Rashad had arguably less miles on him than Chuck (not to downplay, Rashad had considerable damage throughout his career)

Jive Turkey

Karen
That was fucked up. Chocolate Al has all the explosiveness of a geriatric at Thursday line dancing. He probably could've hit me with his jabs and I would've been fine. I guess he wasn't sandbagging

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That fight makes me wonder if everyone already knew how bad Chuck was gonna look, and this was all just a cashgrab, or if the promoters were as fucking shocked as everyone else to see Chuck moving around the ring like a 65yo man.

Tito didn't even look that bad, but it's hard to say for sure when we're looking at footage of him mugging someone for their walker.

Don't get me wrong, Chuck would still probably starch me in a fight, but that was just sad. You may as well just start a fight league based on fighters aged 50+ at this point.

giphy.gif

Rais

Trakanon Raider
His brains were scrambled and the tons of coke he snorted has really done a number on him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Some of the debates in the comments, just LOL. I'm a bit on the fence, myself, and not sure I'd be willing to embrace one extreme or the other, but hey...that's the Internet! But I will want to watch the fuck out of it, regardless.

This pic really summed up my feelings, though:

Dsz-n3mUwAA7pEU.jpg:large

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
sheesh ... watching the tito/chuck video I had to check the video settings to make sure it wasn't playing slower than normal

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought Tito looked great. Chuck looked like he could barely make it up the steps and into the ring. I'm the same age as Chuck and have a bad back and I think I could have fought a better fight in there. I also never knew Tito was the taller guy, just assumed that Chuck was.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
came back from vacay, first thing i got caught up on was KZ getting elbow starched, sheesh. that was beautiful, KZ woulda lost his jaw if not for mouth guard.