MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah pretty sure nobody taking a fall would immediately roll over and start kicking their feet against the ground in agony.
Hey, soccer players do it all the time! :p

But like I said, it just seemed weird to me from that first angle. I didn't actually think he took a fall, just looked odd.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I agree, first angle had me wondering how in the hell his forehead got hit. Second angle is like, holy shit.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I figured he broke an orbital or something at first. That might be one of the most fucked up injuries I've ever seen in MMA.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can he fight after that? like mentioned I dont know how they will go about fixing that shit. Good thing 12-6 elbows arent allowed

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I've never seen anything like that...if it heals like a cheek bone with successful surgery it won't take that long..but outside of that who knows.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's horrific. Unless they put in a plate or something behind it, and even then, I don't see how he fights again.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
FjejJvF.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So they didn't bust Jon Jones for steroids, but estrogen blockers. Estrogen blockers don't help with athletic performance, but help the excess estrogen that is produced by the body when one is on testosterone. Estrogen always ramps up when test increases. He did it to avoid bloating (to make weight) and avoid gyno. If you don't take estrogen blockers, you gain like 20 pounds of water weight.

thefaceless

Golden Squire
So they didn't bust Jon Jones for steroids, but estrogen blockers. Estrogen blockers don't help with athletic performance, buthelp the excess estrogen that is produced by the body when one is on testosterone. Estrogen always ramps up when test increases. He did it to avoid bloating (to make weight) and avoid gyno. If you don't take estrogen blockers, you gain like 20 pounds of water weight.
How is this not being on testosterone?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
How is this not being on testosterone?
They don't boost test, but those compounds are very specific in what they do. They reduce estrogen rebound from people taking test, and decrease the side effects of it. Jones is saying it was in an OTC product? It would be very odd for anyone to package that. I don't believe those compounds are legal.

With this and Lesnar, we may very well have to accept that everyone is juicing in MMA, like Nate Diaz said.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Apparently Brock's hot test is stemming from his asthma medication. I wouldn't put it past it being this. Dude knew for months ahead of coming back. There was abusively no upside of him juicing up leading up to the fight. People can talk mad shit about WWE, but one thing with Vince now ( ya I am sure he is juiced to the gills) is that come down on everyone for the roids now. After all that shit went to trial, his wife running for office, and WWE being a public trading company they have to come down on them. Maybe Brock just doesn't give a fuck, but him popping hot WILL affect his WWE situation if it is roids. Or he has enough money and doesn't give a fuck.