MMA Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, pretty sure you only need pro to watch live stuff. That's all I paid and been able to watch last few

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Right, you just need the SR+ if you want to watch all the other sports, most notably NFL and NCAAF

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, that chick looked pretty damn strong the way she was throwing Calderwood around.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm posting alone here!

Faber is getting his legs absolutely destroyed. I think it may be about time for him to call it quits. He just doesn't have the speed to keep up anymore.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm posting alone here!

Faber is getting his legs absolutely destroyed. I think it may be about time for him to call it quits. He just doesn't have the speed to keep up anymore.

I'm not watching, just waiting to see what happens to Punk. So keep me informed!

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Nothing entertaining yet. Old man Urijah is falling apart here. Perhaps time to hang it up at 37. He just isn't as fast or dynamic as needed to be at the top of that division anymore. I am looking forward to Punk and Browne getting buried though. Main event is a toss up because heavyweight.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Props for even getting in there, but ya he got completely ran over

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Fuckin lol @ punk

I think Browne is gonna go to sleep

Ronda will cry and swear vengeance on Werdum's family

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Did Browne just stop the fight because his finger was dislocated? And then pop it back in and fight?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck is going on in this fight.

Edit: I swear Browne better not find a way to win this fight. After getting his ass beat, Werdum throwing all this crazy shit, then Browne calling his own time out. Doesn't deserve a chance to win this.