MMA Thread

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Rousey was shitty on Rogan's podcast, but maybe Joe just got her super stoned beforehand and she couldn't say much.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, she legitimately comes off as pretty stupid any time I've heard her talk. Or maybe not so much stupid as just...not clever. Clever goes really far with athletes.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
She came off that way to me when I saw some of her "video blogs" with some dork in that shit that didn't understand what the fuck he was rolling around with. I think she discredited herself in her personal life so much that she really didn't know how to act in her "second" life. I did those EverQuest raps back in the day and they were terrible. Shit has haunted me to this day being that terrible and never wanting real life people to never hear it, lol. Eventually I got better at it, but there are still certain aspects of music that I just suck at (trying to talk like a normal person over music or just trying to talk about it in general). Maybe it's the same thing. Sorry for dragging that into the conversation but she is a much much much better MMA athlete than I will ever be a musician so it doesn't really stack up but maybe thats part of it. Also I'm drunk so this may or may not make any sense. Tried my best though.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Looks like Cormier and Mir are trying to hype their fight. Can't wait for that one. Mir looked huge at the weigh-ins but that's never been a problem for Cormier before.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Hello folks. at 4PM EST Youtube Free Prelims start.

PRELIMINARY CARD
T.J. Dillashaw (136) vs. Hugo Viana (135)
Anthony Njokuani (155) vs. Roger Bowling (156)
Clifford Starks (185.5) vs. Yoel Romero (185)

Stream Torrent for Main Card at 8PM EST (possibly prelims at 6PM)
st://A0cCgpwEdT8DPwWCoAHIgBZVR3c7xxULF5c2rcGETxI4ihcPME 4zIHBoQyAxTlYxY1Q0ikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiB0N1bHR1cmU=

Stream Torrent App

If you're having problems loading the stream, it's probably because of this.
You should only need to forward a single port #, and here's how to find which one:1.open ST
2.click Tools -> Statistics
3.scroll down until you find this line: "Outer IPv4 UDP Ports xxxxx"
4. this is the only port necessary to forward, and you only need to forward UDP packets (forwarding TCP seems to be optional, as i've got my router set to forward UDP only and it works perfectly.)
now, if you do this and it still doesn't work, you may need to do a fresh install. (note that there's a little more to it than just un-installing/re-installing. after uninstalling, you have to find the "hidden" ST properties folder and manually delete it before re-installing. if you don't do this step, when you re-install it will be set up for the same UDP port again.)

ST uses 15700, 15800, & 15900 on yourlocalIP, (i.e., "localhost,") but not on your outer IP.