MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heh, didn't even realize there was a card. Just looked that the results and saw that Rashad Evans fought, and lost, against some dude I don't think I've ever heard of. Surely he hangs it up now? If nothing else I would think the UFC would cut him.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
It was pretty slow at work last night, and I watched the Pettis vs Moreno fight. I don't watch much MMA, usually just dip into this thread to see the videos and gifs of the action. What was Moreno doing in that fight with his arms? It looked to me like he was playing around in the first couple of rounds, taunting or showboating kinda with his body language. Is he just weird?

Jive Turkey

Karen
sounds like they want to screw over Woodley and book an interim title fight (since he torn that shoulder he's out for a few months) between Robbie v. Masvidal.

I don't think anyone would give a shit either, while it's true Woodley has been the most active defending champ (wonderboyx2/Maia) compared to zero Mcgregor, who gives a shit, that was 3x boring title defenses, fuck him.

I think if you add up the time actually fighting and throwing punches instead of just time spent inside the ring with the clock counting down, Woodley's numbers would drop significantly

Jive Turkey

Karen
only exciting thing about fn114 is this bitch misses weight by 4lbs, holy shit
giphy.gif

Cutest active fighter by far

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Heh, didn't even realize there was a card. Just looked that the results and saw that Rashad Evans fought, and lost, against some dude I don't think I've ever heard of. Surely he hangs it up now? If nothing else I would think the UFC would cut him.
You don't know who Smilin' Sam is? Some fan you are.

The Mexico event set a record for fastest undercard in UFC history. It was a pretty good event.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Should be a great fight.

Still makes me laugh the apparent "greatest MMA fighter of All-Time" according to awful hipster fight writers passed on the TJ fight...
mighty mouse gets by, fighting "up-n-comers", he's beaten all the vets and just starches the new blood. They're in the mini me division, so it's not like you have to watch out for ko power, heck the only person w/ ko power is linekar and he's a more of a BW since he keeps on missing weight.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user