MMA Thread

Goatface

didn't realize her Roadhouse remake had be shelved
her role in Mile 22, went from lead to 3rd or 4th main, after doubts about her acting ability

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Some are now saying Cain may go down to 205. That's a thick ass dude to be cutting 30-35 lbs. The report I read was about him going to the UFCPI and Performance Institute specifically helping people with weight-cuts. That would indeed throw a monkey wrench into things.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow, she is horrible at acting. I mean,there is bad acting, then there is acting that breaks viewer immersion and makes the entire production feel like a failure. She has seemed to achieve the latter.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
didn't realize her Roadhouse remake had be shelved
her role in Mile 22, went from lead to 3rd or 4th main, after doubts about her acting ability

Yep replaced her leading lady role with hottie Lauren Cohan from the looks of it. I guess they don't have the heart to cut her from the movie because of her connection to WME.

A big thing in acting is tone. Gina Carano was shot well enough to make her look passable but they still had to have an actress dub her lines. Ronda would be in the same boat. Actors practice tone their entire lives. The mid-life actor transition thing was always comical. "Shes going Hollywood man!" Such a 2000's thing. Hopefully as we get into the 2020's we don't have to hear this shtick again in the sports world.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Bisping announced he wasn't fighting in London (March 27)
ticket sales start today and still no main event
he hints at he might be done.

also GSP was removed from the rankings
edit
was removed from MW rankings
dropped 3 places on p4p to 6

dc is now 3rd and stipe tied for 4th p4p

Last edited:

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
FB_IMG_1517413257602.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Goatface

I’m working on my cardio and s***, he needs to get down with me,” Lewis said. “Everybody talking about how I don’t have no cardio and this and that, but they don’t know that I do have cardio.
“I just hold it in and make it seem like I don’t because of the way I move. I just move slow and then I explode. It is what it is.”

i thought he was totally gassed by the middle of 3rd in the hunt fight

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I like Derrick Lewis...he ain't got no cardio though, lol. He's gonna have his hands full with Tybura.

Looking forward to another heavyweight fighting on February 18, Tai Tuivasa. Kinda got that Mark Hunt body going on...8-0 seemed a little sloppy in his debut but plenty of room for improvement.