MMA Thread

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Damn that was bad, definitely time for Fedor to hang them up.

Also wtf was up with that intro? Bellator trying to be like boxing with doing each countries national anthem before the main event but had 4 marines march in and then stand right in front Fedor during USA anthem? LOL.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
think i didnt answer ur question. a robot will micro-lacerate your head creating little holes, u press ur head into the robot machine and it micro-lacerates the locations its calibrated to lacerate/drill.

then they take follicles and the doctor has to manually place each follicle in the holes that the laceration machine created. its a nasty labor intense procedure. the doc wears super-magnified surgery lenses to do it.
I had this procedure done when I was about 20. They didn't use a machine to make the pre-cuts. A guy with a scalpal type thing was there just stabbing holes in my head over and over again. He kept complaining about how tough my scalp was and how hard it was to pierce through the skin. I guess that's why in 8 1/2 years of shaving my head, I've only ever cut myself maybe 5 times (if that). I still remember the sound every time he punched through the skin. It was nasty.

My problem is I had the surgery too early. At 20, I started to really thin out, so I had the individual follicles of 1-3 hairs transplanted from the donor area (back of your head, between the ears). I should have waited, because by 30, I think the remainder of the hair had fallen out and I would have been a full blown friar Tuck if not for the surgery hair being up top, making it look extremely thin. Also, I will forever have the smile of shame on the back of my head for having the surgery.

Scars-perm5be56dc19449c5-9c7f9badcb949a41ae57bb989aedb74a.jpg

I bic my head every other day. I wonder if that pigmentation tattoo thing would hide the scar the way it does for people with really short hair?

Last edited:

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Don't worry he will still fight in the ufc. They will just say he's in rehab and wash their hands. I mean they signed Greg Hardy after all his shit.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rumored - Very interesting story about Conor McGregor and alleged rape incident

tldr; Conor is doing all the coke. Runs with goons, gets in a lot of fights, and may have sexually assaulted a girl. Being interviewed by police.

It checks out, a few men photographed backstage in Conor's early career are mob bosses.

Dont care to fetch the pciture you can just deep search it I suppose-- but the photo checks out. Anyway only reason why I'm making this post is because Conor's entourage was denied entry/US Visa for his Khabib fight. Theyre on a no-entry list now I believe.

None of the people who applied had felony convictions but were known mobsters. It would seem that is the reason for the denial.

This was one of the first times Conor's entourage was denied US visas for his fight.

They've been slowly cracking down and tightening their grip on Conor and his entourage.

Goatface

Khabib Nurmagomedov suspended nine months and fined $500,000 by the NAC for his role in the UFC 229 post-fight melee. The suspension can be reduced to six months if he cooperates in the filming and distributing of an anti-bullying PSA. Suspension is retro to 10/6.

Official: Conor McGregor has been suspended six months and fined $50k for his role in the post-UFC 229 melee. His suspension expires on April 6, 2019
Zubaira Tukhugov, Abubakar Nurmagomedov issued one-year suspensions and fined $25,000

--
apparently Khabib said he wouldn't fight as long as Zubaira and Abubakar were suspended

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
200.gif

Well, maybe a little. I guess that means we have to wait till April for Cowboy to fight again.

• 1Solidarity

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
so strip Khabib, Conor - Cowboy for the belt, screw tony?

Plenty of champs go a year before defending.

Khabib through all of this has finally gotten some star power. Pre-McGregor madness, I'd think Dana would strip him in an effort to send his wrestling ass into retirement, but now it might be good business to keep him around.

Interim belt would create plenty of hype for that fight + unification vs Khabib. Ain't no reason to strip Khabib and then have him come back for his belt.

155 rankings from UFC.com
1 Tony Ferguson
2 Conor McGregor
3 Dustin Poirier
4 Al Iaquinta
5 Kevin Lee
6 Edson Barboza

For an interim title, I think Kevin Lee & Barboza are out of the picture. That leaves Tony, Conor, Dustin, and Raging Al – do they all want that opportunity? I wouldn't hate a fight between any of these four, even if I think Al is overrated.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
fuck this shit, ban all UFC events in vegas, we don't need this babysitter shit.

First the jones jones license bullshit, now this. fuck vegas, i don't even give 1% of a shit for Conors pre-school like ability to promo a fight, but thats his right.

• 1Like