giphy.gif

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Poitier getting some hits in, even if they are being thrown like a blind man

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I never really thought Poitier even had a chance, as I am sure most of the world thought.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There was only like 5s that Diamond had a chance, i think it was in the 2nd, he actually got khabib, but he had no killer instinct, he was too afraid.

Should have been more Zhang

i see khabib having one more fight at 155, then he has to move up, cuz he's looking rough.

obviously khbibs last fight should be Tony, not mctapper, no one wants to see that fight except the UFC accountant.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bro everyone looked rough at 242 because it was 125 degrees in the arena, no fucking AC but they can make it rain once a week. Also, Dustin is way more volume than knock out power.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Khabib is one of those once in a generation type fighters, supremely talented, cut from top tier cloth (Dagestan, wrestling bears etc) and intelligent/calculated.

You have to respect what he has done. But....his style is fucking boring. Mauling people as a grappler is effective, but not really must see. His takedowns are very impressive, but other than viscous ground and pound, it's not very exciting.

I think he should move up after beating Tony. He will at least have more of a challenge against bigger opponents.

Goatface

what i think will happen
Khabib vs Tony
Tony wins, Conor
Khabib wins, winner of (Gaethje vs Cowboy) vs Conor. he suck it up and be co-headliner, his brand is starting wane
think if Khabib makes it to 30-0, he would retire rather than move up
anyway
Conor already chirping for a shot