MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sadly, I've had reason to have the test done to me several times. An experienced doc can do it in a couple seconds like that.

Ok then I withdraw my questioning his medical competence but maintain that he's an unprofessional sexist.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

1579487497776.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Why would anyone believe anything Rogan says when it come to medical shit? Spouted off the same bullshit with Thiago

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Was I the only one who got a kick out of the wakandan doing monkey style shit? I thought I was watching bloodsport.

I need a gif of that. Since it was the opening technique, the view on the screen was a dogshit satellite image.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

this kick destroyed cowboy, if you think he took a dive or not, he never turtle'd up this fast before (besides his RDA2 beatdown).

usually conor does a few teeps and a spinning sidekick (to counter a person moving left), i don't believe i've seen him whip a regular old sidekick like that.

if he had Hollys legs, cowboy wouldn't be able to wear that hat no more

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
this kick destroyed cowboy, if you think he took a dive or not, he never turtle'd up this fast before (besides his RDA2 beatdown).
That is what I was trying to tell people last night. Those shoulders are nothing. They did nothing. The kick knocked him out on his feet and it was an easy finish from there.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
But the doctor said it was only a partial ACL tear so now I'm back to questioning his medical competence on top of the rest.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
That is what I was trying to tell people last night. Those shoulders are nothing. They did nothing. The kick knocked him out on his feet and it was an easy finish from there.
yea look at herb dean that kick woke him the fuck up

• 1Worf

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
That is what I was trying to tell people last night. Those shoulders are nothing. They did nothing.

The shoulders didn't end the fight but they broke Cowboy's nose. Hardly nothing.

But the doctor said it was only a partial ACL tear

In fairness, it may well have been partial at the end of the first round - then she fought 10 more minutes on it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
acl girl is now getting hate for pushing away her cut man cuz she was being sour about losing the round

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I watched that like 40 times trying to figure out what she's saying but i'm stumped.

Is there a gif of the shoulders that broke Cowboy's nose?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I watched that like 40 times trying to figure out what she's saying but i'm stumped.

Is there a gif of the shoulders that broke Cowboy's nose?
ppl saying it's "don't push me"

cuz it feels like he's pushing her (against her head) but thats cuz, thats his job as a cut man to get rid of the blood fast, he only has a few precious minutes.

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen

Cowboy literally said the shoulders fucked him up in the post fight interview. said something about it immediately fucking up his equilibrium. You could see the second one flatten his nose in the slow-mo replay. Saying they did nothing couldn't be more wrong

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He broke his cheek bone and his fucking nose with those shoulder strikes. You have to be an idiot to think they didnt do damage.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

rumor Usman has ACL tear, Masvidal's manager calling for interm fight with Conor
as a champ, wouldn't expect Usman to fight for another 5 months at the earliest anyway, so doubt anything would happen even if he was hurt.

• 1Like