MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah but men rule the world so everything is their fault. Also not really the thread for this and whoever started this Michelle Williams derail is a real fuckhead.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
poor stipe either embarasses nganou for 5 rounds and gets hit with bombs again, or gets blinded by dc for trilogy, heavy wears the crown.

while it's unseemly for a higher weight class to call out a lower one, it doesn't matter when you're talking about the goat, he should just call out Jon Jones... sure he's the eyepoke emperor but he hasn't blinded a bitch since they made those anti jon jones rules.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

lol ... if they keep jabbing each other like this round 2 should happen even if I don't think it'll be much different than round 1

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
PNC Arena is right by my work and was hoping they would do ceremonial weigh-ins today...fuckers did it at the hotel or whatever. Bisping seems to be enjoying himself in Raleigh at least.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure, Hill is somebody to keep an eye on but I'm not a fan of fights with such height/reach imbalances.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Dos Santos head reminds me of a pachycephalosaurus for some reason.

Pachycephalosaurus_right_mch8y6.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i've seen kicks but i think thats the first ball punch i've seen, aside from some of the infamous clips from when it was still legal.

*edit*

JDS doesn't look like he was even rocked.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
When it got stopped he was just going down further and further without doing anything else