short news report with clips of the burglary

View attachment 469383
karl "roberson"...

don't even know who dis bitch is

how he last w/ 4 L's? should have been cut by the second L

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah perhaps dismantle was a bit much.

He didnt really outclass him either, I guess he just straight up beat him and was the better man. Jake admitted as much. Nate Diaz has good cardio, so I think he will be able to hang around, but with those big pillow gloves I dont think he is going to be able to do anything. If Jake can land some body shots he could maybe get a stoppage but I doubt it.

Pauls cache has fallen quite a bit. I dont even really care what happens to be honest. What is interesting to me is Jorge Masvidal's GameBred boxing promotion. Did you guys see the payouts he was paying guys? They were numbers that surpass what the UFC pays to their mid tier fighters, by a lot. With that said I think Jake Paul is better off being a promotor type that uses his influence and capital in order to put on shows similar to what Masvidal did but with younger up and coming fighters instead of washed up vets. Maybe the PPV numbers wont be the same with low profile guys, but if he promoted the shit out of it and has a Dana White contender series type reality show or something I think he can do it.

edit: I also think there is room for a dedicated Grappling League, kind of like what ONE is doing, but a grappling only type organization that puts on multiple shows a year and gets the best guys to face eachother. I guess it already kind of exists with Whos number one Flo Grappling shit, but that pay system is never going to catch on with average fans. UFC fight Pass is kind of doing it as well, but it doesnt seem like there is much buzz about high level grappling match-ups besides Gordan Ryan, and he just pulled out of his last bout. EIther way I think it will be tough to get the average fight fan to pay PPV money to watch jits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
8a88405b31e75bc053c079b4d7e1ccf4.png

i guess if blaydes wins he gets the winner of jones v stipe, its not like he's earned it

hw is just trash

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wait, Pavlovich is a dog? Time to make some money boys.
yea theyre counting blaydes as a 3win streak, not realizing the 3rd was aspinal and his knee giving out in 15s and the last time blaydes fought before that was an entire year ago

Goatface

UFC Vegas 71

Main Card (ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET)
Sergei Pavlovich (260.5) vs. Curtis Blaydes (262.5)
Brad Tavares (185) vs. Bruno Silva (186)
Bobby Green (156) vs. Jared Gordon (155.5)
Iasmin Lucindo (126) vs. Brogan Walker (126)
Jeremiah Wells (171) vs. Matthew Semelsberger (171)

Preliminary Card (ESPN+ at 4 p.m. ET)
Ricky Glenn (155.5) vs. Christos Giagos (155.5)
Rani Yahya (136) vs. Montel Jackson (136)
Karol Rosa (144.5) vs. Norma Dumont (145)
Mohammed Usman (239.5) vs. Junior Tafa (252)
Francis Marshall (146) vs. William Gomis (146)
Priscila Cachoeira (130)* vs. Karine Silva (126) — CANCELLED
Brady Hiestand (136) vs. Batgerel Danaa (136)

*Cachoeira missed the flyweight limit by four pounds. Her bout with Karine Silva has been cancelled.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
UFC Vegas 71

Main Card (ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET)
Sergei Pavlovich (260.5) vs. Curtis Blaydes (262.5)
Brad Tavares (185) vs. Bruno Silva (186)
Bobby Green (156) vs. Jared Gordon (155.5)
Iasmin Lucindo (126) vs. Brogan Walker (126)
Jeremiah Wells (171) vs. Matthew Semelsberger (171)

Preliminary Card (ESPN+ at 4 p.m. ET)
Ricky Glenn (155.5) vs. Christos Giagos (155.5)
Rani Yahya (136) vs. Montel Jackson (136)
Karol Rosa (144.5) vs. Norma Dumont (145)
Mohammed Usman (239.5) vs. Junior Tafa (252)
Francis Marshall (146) vs. William Gomis (146)
Priscila Cachoeira (130)* vs. Karine Silva (126) — CANCELLED
Brady Hiestand (136) vs. Batgerel Danaa (136)

*Cachoeira missed the flyweight limit by four pounds. Her bout with Karine Silva has been cancelled.
4lbs sounds like waterweight and she was on the rag

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
zzzzz if they make Pavlovich fight Gane. He's displayed enough skillset to be a title contender.

Because there is a slight chance Gane could win that fight is the reason I hope it doesn't happen. Because Pavlovich is the best guy to challenge Jones right now.

Jones might take some time off after Stipe so he will apply gentle pressure for UFC to make Gane-Pavlovich in that time. Hopefully Gane's knee mysteriously gets "injured", or Pavlovich suddenly has visa problems.

Last edited:

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I think we will see if Jailton Almeida can also emerge as a challenger after Rozenstruik in 3 weeks. Pavlovich was starting to look a bit tired last night after not doing a whole lot. No one at heavyweight is prepared to handle Jon's wrestling.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think we will see if Jailton Almeida can also emerge as a challenger after Rozenstruik in 3 weeks. Pavlovich was starting to look a bit tired last night after not doing a whole lot. No one at heavyweight is prepared to handle Jon's wrestling.
blades and his 1 or 2 pathetic td attempts didn't help air out anything

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sergei deserves a title shot at this point. The guy is a menace.

That said, I think Jon Jones beats him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it'll be great for jones to destroy old man croatian and then hellbow the ruskie tank then retire