Mod Police - Now active - F16 patrolling

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ok, but in Malakriss's original post, he had the longer gif of the guy running down the stairs, grabbing the coon and then tossing it... then he had a shorter version looped where it's just the coon flying down the stairs and the look on its face. The intent was pretty obvious, it wasn't "look at that brave man defending his dog".

I get the arguments you're making I just don't think they apply to these facts.
Please link the evidence so I can see it.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only way to solve this is some brave soul needs to embed shovel dog so we can all see what real animal cruelty is. You'll laugh at the coon toss with tears in your eyes.

• 1Jew

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The reason I made that statement in my post was when Tarrant Tarrant gave me an infraction for "not being a dick" I thought it was for being mean to Utnayan Utnayan . I was never told it was saving me from an F-16 strike. I think that was important information that should have been shared with me.

You're welcome.

• 1Jew

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

• 1Jew

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The post above is exactly how it was in Malakriss's original post.

• 1Jew

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That video looks like to me that the guy was trying to protect his pet from being attacked by a raccoon. What am I missing?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I hold to my stance. The second throw was not done in immediate danger but still was done out of defense when he realized that racoons are unstoppable animals that wouldn't be hurt by a single stair-toss.

• 1Jew

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
This has a lot to do with why I considered the F16 or ED209. And which one would be more useful.
I'm offended you kept the F16, when ED209 has never been replaced in all 3 Robocop movies (yes even tho 3 is shit, it is part of it) Of course there was ED260, but he existed in the tv show Prime Directives.

Unless of course you wanted a solid bedrock, in which the F16 has always won every encounter vs whatever piece of shitty shit MiG, over ED209 constantly malfunctioning, then sure.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'm offended you kept the F16, when ED209 has never been replaced in all 3 Robocop movies (yes even tho 3 is shit, it is part of it) Of course there was ED260, but he existed in the tv show Prime Directives.

Unless of course you wanted a solid bedrock, in which the F16 has always won every encounter vs whatever piece of shitty shit MiG, over ED209 constantly malfunctioning, then sure.

That was kind of my deal. With the F16 I can fly over stairs too. ED209 has a tough time navigating those.

• 1Jew

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I love animals, but we're talking about doctoring a gif to make an endless loop of raccoon tossing. That shit is hilarious.

• 1Jew

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Ut? Do you think of your self as more of a Tom Cruise or a Val Kilmer?

• 1Jew

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ut can be my wingman anytime.
You should join him on drunk gaming

He serenaded me with Elvis, kept telling me I was a good dude (for 4 hours), comforted me about my wife, and then disappeared so randomly - like that drunk guy that was with you a minute ago at the bar.

• 1Jew
Status
Not open for further replies.