Mod Police - Now active - F16 patrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
When people are RRPed or warned, they need to be given more specific information about why they were infracted. Not some generic message like what we got on rerolled of "Being a dick". Someone being a dick to a jackass is doing the world a service.

I stand by that statement, but Tanoomba knew why he was RRPed. All his pretense that it was out of the blue and he didn't know why it happened are bullshit.

However, in the future I will send a personal message to anyone RRPed exaclty why it happened so this doesn't happen in the future.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The amount of retardation you have to spew to get RRP'd is pretty extreme, none of these fuckers are surprised.

It's not like people are suddenly getting RRP'd for one post where they said a mod had a penis.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'm about to make this Utnayan Utnayan 's personal thread in the shaw.

This was supposed to be an informational thread not some place for people to come out of the woodwork and rip a_skeleton_03.

Just don't do any stupid shit Mario. And quit being so damn defensive.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
The amount of retardation you have to spew to get RRP'd is pretty extreme, none of these fuckers are surprised.

It's not like people are suddenly getting RRP'd for one post where they said a mod had a penis.
I will ban anyone that talks about my penis.

khalid

Unelected Mod

The reason I made that statement in my post was when @Tarrant gave me an infraction for "not being a dick" I thought it was for being mean to Utnayan Utnayan . I was never told it was saving me from an F-16 strike. I think that was important information that should have been shared with me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I did say that

Fixed your "it'd be more accurate to say" to what I actually said.
I still disagree with this for the reason that the intent of the act being watched determines the justification from getting pleasure from it.

I think we'd both agree that enjoying a nature show of a lioness eating a gazelle life is fine, but enjoying a show of some perverse UPer trapping a white tailed deer in their garage and torturing it to death over several minutes is not.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I still disagree with this for the reason that the intent of the act being watched determines the justification from getting pleasure from it.

I think we'd both agree that enjoying a nature show of a lioness eating a gazelle life is fine, but enjoying a show of some perverse UPer trapping a white tailed deer in their garage and torturing it to death over several minutes is not.

Check @Hodj current signature for evidence of the diverse tastes of this forum. I'm not sure that we wouldn't have an argument over the latter from some.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Ok, but in Malakriss's original post, he had the longer gif of the guy running down the stairs, grabbing the coon and then tossing it... then he had a shorter version looped where it's just the coon flying down the stairs and the look on its face. The intent was pretty obvious, it wasn't "look at that brave man defending his dog".

I get the arguments you're making I just don't think they apply to these facts.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I am now in charge

hqdefault.jpg

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I need to clarify:

I am not in charge.
I am not moderating the forums.
I am not in charge of decision making processes for the site.

I am the moderator police man. I make sure these elected guys do not develop a relationship with a publisher/developer and sequester negative discussion of said game.

Information is now out that this site is a target for stealth marketing companies because of it's genuine discussion and trust of gamers. (Believe it or not, this place is a heaven for real discussion compared to 99% of the other gaming sites out there) Mods can be easily swayed or kissed ass too to get them to bend to their whim/agenda. Obviously, we do not want that here. My job is to make sure (With my inside sources) that these mods are doing the right thing and continue to do the right thing.

That last Reddit example actually happened. Hello Games and Sean Murray (Along with Sony) stealth infiltrated Reddit and gave that mod favors to try and ban the user and delete the thread pertaining to refunds based on false advertisement of the game.

This is a real deal folks. It's becoming more prevalent. I am the anti stealth marketer.

Status
Not open for further replies.