Monster Hunter: World

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Or make another hunter and chose a completely different weapon, and get your shit kicked in slightly less as you learn the movesets against monsters you are now familiar with. Its an entirely different combat experience to swap it up.

Why would I make another hunter to switch weapons? That's also not what I was talking about. I have builds for bow, SNS,Longsword, Hammer, HBG, Hunter Horn, Lance.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Or make another hunter and chose a completely different weapon, and get your shit kicked in slightly less as you learn the movesets against monsters you are now familiar with. Its an entirely different combat experience to swap it up.

Yeah no need to switch hunters unless you don't like the gender, that is what loadouts are for.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was doing some optional quests clearout today. The stupid wyvern egg one pissed me off so hard. TWICE Rathian knocked me off as I climbed the vines to the camp to turn in the stupid egg.

I also crafted the Nerg Hunter Horn and the Ice Bow build makes my most hated fight (Xeno) actually pretty fun.
Ghillie mantle makes it easy, plus turn the egg in at Camp 17. The scoutflies will want you to go the wrong way at first, just run down the path away from where the scoutflies are indicating and they will adjust to a new path that is the right way.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn. So the game forces you to watch the ending cinematic and sit through the credits with no way to skip them. If you close the app before that all plays out, welp, you gotta sit through it all again. That is like 15min of nothing. :lumie:

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Played until 2am hit HR70.

Got 3 Warrior Shards for sword, switched and added Affinity Attack damage and Health Regan Augments.

Focus on Long sword is god.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Also for those not familiar with gaijin hunter and his videos. This may be his most important one for newer players.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Just did the 2 tempered Beetlejuice quest on the first try, but I fainted twice within a couple minutes right before the 2nd one was low enough to capture. That was intense!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just did the 2 tempered Beetlejuice quest on the first try, but I fainted twice within a couple minutes right before the 2nd one was low enough to capture. That was intense!
Yea, the exploding scales do some dmg.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone going to be grinding Tempereds tonight? Going to be playing the next 2 nights to finish grinding to HR100.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Anyone going to be grinding Tempereds tonight? Going to be playing the next 2 nights to finish grinding to HR100.

I'm down! Still at rank 49 though as I have been completing optional quests and not playing a lot at the moment.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
I'll be on tonight. It seems lately that whenever I log in on the guild server no one else is on :( Like TJT I am still at rank 49.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'll be on tonight. It seems lately that whenever I log in on the guild server no one else is on :( Like TJT I am still at rank 49.
Probably due to a good number of us in the clan early on that went hardcore. Think I had 180hrs in by the end of the 2nd week. Had to take a breather.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users