Monster Hunter: World

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Did you just buy it? Are you FRESH son? What's your PSN? Also I saw a bunch of Ching Chong characters in our squad session this morning.

Have we been infiltrated!?

I bought it day 1 but I was finishing up Xenoblade and just started last week. I'm only HR9 I think, been taking it slow but I fucking love the game.

Rolling faces with my Thunder Hammer II!

PSN: Synge13

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I invited a couple of the rang rangs to our session last night that I met pugging and they were inviting more to groups when I logged out at midnight'ish. I have no idea what they are doing but I know they are good players, we communicated through emotes when we grouped. They were doing 7-8 minute tempered elder runs, I wonder if they havent logged out since then lol.

Welcome to the addiction, I lose hours of time in chunks and have no idea wtf happened. Been a long time since a game has done this to me.

Oh, not only is it keeping me up late playing, but then I fucking dream MH!

You guys ever have Tetris dreams? It's like that. I'm dreaming about whether I need to charge, roll or pound. Fuck.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn game is trolling me. I've used bow for like 80% of the game since I got tired of the charge blade combo (O+T as a weapon's main attack can fuck right off), and of course I finally get a set-bonus gem last night and it's the non-elemental one. Non-elemental on bow is pretty much ass compared to elemental except for the Nergigante pillar exploit. Might be time to give in to the hammer hype and see how that goes. Any other weapons really strong with raw? Especially if it's something non-diablos that I might have overlooked.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I have now switched back to working overnight, so I will only be around until like 7ish on weeknights. Been mostly playing in the mornings lately. Got tempered Kirin on the second try, still working on mantle and such before tempered elder farming.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've had pretty good luck with gems so far. Except Wyvern Gems for some reason. Working on Longsword, SnS, Hunting Horn, Bow and a few others now.
I made a 3-piece Kirin set and went on a capture spree of hr13 tempereds (mostly Bharroth), got 6 wyvern gems from 5 hunts.

Have all my armor sets augmented now, but only one weapon so far. Getting the correct stone is going to take awhile since I use so many different Bows.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have now switched back to working overnight, so I will only be around until like 7ish on weeknights. Been mostly playing in the mornings lately. Got tempered Kirin on the second try, still working on mantle and such before tempered elder farming.

Ill come on from 5-7 est if youre around i can throw you all of the tempered elder dragons. Gonna be doing them all night and hopefully ill get warrior blade gems.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Thanks I will probably hit that up tomorrow. About to take a nap before getting ready for work in a few hours. I got the Immunity Mantle today which unlocked an Arena quest to kill Diablos Rathalos Odogaron and Legiana at the same time. Should be fun. I also did the requirements for the Evasion Mantle as well, just waiting for the quest to pop.

• 1Barf

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Shoutout to TJT and Abrams for your help last night on Teostra and Kushala....much appreciated! Now HR 15.

Game is super-addicting. It's so funny how much there is in the game that isn't explained; this is my first MH game ever, and I'm trying my best not to use a wiki or anything, but I know I'm missing out on a lot. It wasn't until yesterday that I realized you could buy the Armorcharm and Powercharm for your inventory to boost your stats.....and that both were upgradeable with Baz talons. Like I always wondered why they were so expensive. Then I bothered to look it up on the internet, because this whole time I thought the armorcharm was the same as the defense charm (the one you equip)....imagine my surprise when I discovered the truth.

(Name in game is Mizake Mizan, my PSN is Caduceus888)

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Just unlocked the rainbow pigment. Only a couple 8 star quests left to do and then its mainly augmenting that is left. At 125-130 hours currently.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shoutout to TJT and Abrams for your help last night on Teostra and Kushala....much appreciated! Now HR 15.

Game is super-addicting. It's so funny how much there is in the game that isn't explained; this is my first MH game ever, and I'm trying my best not to use a wiki or anything, but I know I'm missing out on a lot. It wasn't until yesterday that I realized you could buy the Armorcharm and Powercharm for your inventory to boost your stats.....and that both were upgradeable with Baz talons. Like I always wondered why they were so expensive. Then I bothered to look it up on the internet, because this whole time I thought the armorcharm was the same as the defense charm (the one you equip)....imagine my surprise when I discovered the truth.

(Name in game is Mizake Mizan, my PSN is Caduceus888)
Don't forget to repurchase the Powercharm / Armorcharm after you've upgraded them to Talons; they will stack.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks I will probably hit that up tomorrow. About to take a nap before getting ready for work in a few hours. I got the Immunity Mantle today which unlocked an Arena quest to kill Diablos Rathalos Odogaron and Legiana at the same time. Should be fun. I also did the requirements for the Evasion Mantle as well, just waiting for the quest to pop.

Did that last night it wasn't bad at all, they come out back to back and not all once so its EZ.

Don't forget to repurchase the Powercharm / Armorcharm after you've upgraded them to Talons; they will stack.

I need to do this, time to research the upgrades.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Did that last night it wasn't bad at all, they come out back to back and not all once so its EZ.

I need to do this, time to research the upgrades.

and @Janx horn is a no go for less than full group. I did get lance upgrade last night though and got beetle juice earplugs maxed so I can actually contribute to the DPS :) Last night was one of my worst nights.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
and @Janx horn is a no go for less than full group. I did get lance upgrade last night though and got beetle juice earplugs maxed so I can actually contribute to the DPS :) Last night was one of my worst nights.

Which lance did you upgrade or do you mean you augmented something?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Horn is fun too play just not very exciting solo. I used it up through the second ZM encounter but switched to Lance and find it refreshing. Horn just doesn’t have the flair of the regular hammer. But is fun in groups.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Tempereds sting when they get sassy shit happens dude. I need to keep farming until I get 2x warrior blade stones. I now literally have every weapon augment but 1h and dual blades.

TJT TJT you went missing on us last night, come hang tonight ho !

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Tempereds sting when they get sassy shit happens dude. Need to keep farming until I get 2x warrior blade stones. I now literally have every weapon augment but 1h and dual blades.

Sucks man I don't use those at all and have 2 just sitting there.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
If anyone needs help with anything, or another group member feel free to add me on PSN (VTBudos). I'm at HR 49 grinding before I mess with the tempered Kirin quest.

• 1Solidarity