Monster Hunter: World

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Cool that you're getting recognized by the well known runners! Nice run too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Super excited for thursday's release. Planned to poopsock it for four days straight.

Then a big robot event got scheduled for the next week.

Then a race got scheduled for that weekend.

Then my inlaws decided to randomly visit all weekend.

FUCK

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Super excited for thursday's release. Planned to poopsock it for four days straight.

FUCK

Race?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
casual 5k race my work is doing

tumblr_mjxo8jJnln1qbbbhqo5_250.gif

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

FUCK

Same! I'm ready to go baby! Plenty beer. Plenty Jamaican patties. Days off.

This a midnight release?

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Same! I'm ready to go baby! Plenty beer. Plenty Jamaican patties. Days off.

This a midnight release?
It's pretty much never a midnight release unless it's a worldwide multiplat release. Expect 10AM PST(or PDT or whatever it is atm, valve time) as usual, don't think I've seen any indication otherwise.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
It's pretty much never a midnight release unless it's a worldwide multiplat release. Expect 10AM PST(or PDT or whatever it is atm, valve time) as usual, don't think I've seen any indication otherwise.

Damn. Was hoping to get few hours in before my old ass needed sleep.

• 1Worf

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Damn. Was hoping to get few hours in before my old ass needed sleep.
I mean it's always possible they'll announce it tomorrow but seems unlikely if they haven't already. I think they have to pay more for that shit too, the default is releasing when Valve does the daily steam update at 10AM.

Leaves me time to finish my PoE leveling on tuesday since EU time it's like 7PM.

Vasgaroth

Trakanon Raider
Behemoth fight is tits. Literally plays just like a raid boss and is tough as shit. This game never fails to deliver!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean it's always possible they'll announce it tomorrow but seems unlikely if they haven't already. I think they have to pay more for that shit too, the default is releasing when Valve does the daily steam update at 10AM.

Leaves me time to finish my PoE leveling on tuesday since EU time it's like 7PM.

So probably thursday mid day we should plan on it? I am gonna be there all weekend, even skipped poe mini race league to pay my dues in advance.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So probably thursday mid day we should plan on it? I am gonna be there all weekend, even skipped poe mini race league to pay my dues in advance.
Oh yeah it's thursday not tuesday, for some reason I was thinking the 8 was tuesday. Meh guess I'll have to find some games from my backlog to kill time for a couple of days.