Monster Hunter: World

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Other than monsters and armor is there anything else new like weapons for the expansion?
I mean every monster also has weapons just like normal. The existing weapons upgrade further(well most of them), and some new lines are added. It's basically the same thing as when you go from Low Rank to High Rank in the base game, the list opens up and expands to the right and in Master Rank(expansion), it goes further.

If you mean weapon types, no they stick to the 14 existing weapons. Which honestly is a fair amount. They all get more or less new stuff, some just get slinger/claw shit while others get a bunch of new moves(some which change how the entire weapon is played, like Hunting horn new echo notes).

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Better Decos/gems also, once you get deepper into Master Rank, the flood gates open and sooo many build options become available..

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yes there are TONS more that are viable for endgame than in base world
I haven't played this game in such a long time. I remember when you started doing your speed runs. Will definetly pick up the lance once more. You still on the PS4 version?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah the kill is super clean so doubt it'll go much lower for GS, and not sure any weapon can compete, he was getting some severe chain knockdowns off just one true slash full combo(interesting that he was hitting the whole thing instead of skipping parts, but lined up well). Those wall knockdowns definitely will be toned down I think, like making monsters resistant to it similar to flashing/mounting/any status. Currently it seems that as long as the monster isn't enraged, you're guaranteed a knockdown if you have at least one slinger shot and the monster is anywhere kinda close to a wall/obstacle, which is fairly absurd(plus the fact it does a shit ton of damage too). There's a 4:30ish gunlance kill too that looked pretty neat, the new gunlance skill is definitely super good with full burst.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Dumb question. Any DBs completing it?
Every weapon has cleared it with ease, I think I've seen ~6mins kills on everything more or less, one of the slowest is HBG and a large reason is they literally don't give you the right ammo, the guy spends like a minute picking up herbs for cluster and sleep before starting the fight(and still clears in under 7mins).

Best DB time I found from a quick youtube search was 6:24.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh yeah the last time I did that was many years ago, did the whole area where there's a shit ton of video games shops in Paris to find an early box, forgot what game though. It was mostly small shops though, they break street dates pretty often(or used to, it was like 10years ago maybe).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
These new monsters look badass. I am hyped. Probably take me a month to suck less than I currently do.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Preordered for PS4 (and will for PC). Easily worth the money considering the time I put into this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user