Monster Hunter: World

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a way to know how much ammo the Free Element/Ammo skill will add to a gun, without putting the deco into your gear and then hunting? Also, so far all the LBG's have been a bit underwhelming (killed up to Velkhana now). Guess I'll have to wait until I can unlock the higher tiered Lunastra weapons.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is there a way to know how much ammo the Free Element/Ammo skill will add to a gun, without putting the deco into your gear and then hunting? Also, so far all the LBG's have been a bit underwhelming (killed up to Velkhana now). Guess I'll have to wait until I can unlock the higher tiered Lunastra weapons.
From google:
Ammo Up lv 1 affects: normal 1, pierce 1, spread 1, sticky 1, and cluster 1.
Ammo Up lv2 affects: normal 2, pierce 2, spread 2, sticky 2, cluster 2, recover 1, poison 1, paralysis 1, sleep 1, and exhaust 1.
Ammo Up lv 3 affects: normal 3, pierce 3, spread 3, sticky 3, cluster 3, recover 2, poison 2, paralysis 2, sleep 2, exhaust 2, flaming, water, freezing, thunder, dragon, slicing, demon, armor, and tranq.

You get +1ammo, unless you have 5+ ammo already then you get +2, and Wyvern gets always 0 apparently.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Man I really want to play hunting horn after watching a few vids. Next weapon I work on I think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
All of the weapon changes are genuinely good. I never liked longsword before. I'll be hitting up Gunlance next. Probably start using all of the weapons again!

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tempered Black Diablos give no fucks about defense. I was at 775 def, no mantle on, full health (150), clawed onto its leg, then it did the charge attack. Instant death.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Tempered Black Diablos give no fucks about defense. I was at 775 def, no mantle on, full health (150), clawed onto its leg, then it did the charge attack. Instant death.

Welcome too G-rank/Master Rank, every monster at this point has at least 1 instant death move..

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its odd though, the only time I've been one shot in IB has been from using clutch claw on a leg, then getting one shot when the mob did a charge attack.

Also, Ruiner Nergi seemed a lot easier than normal Nergi.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
IMG_20190909_201421.jpg

Starting to get it down wooo!

Most high end runners I still see doing 5 to 10 mins. Got a few more ideas.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Noticed that the Savage Jho beta chest has breast physics, and whoever designed the female Kirin / Namielle armors has more than a few anime waifu's.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Charge Blade changes are badass right now. Really awesome how it isn't totally focused around using SAED the entire time anymore.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
@a_skeleton_00 I got an SSD I am going to plug into my PS4. Is there a way to force your save to the cloud? The one I saw in my cloud saves for Iceborne was from a few days ago.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
@a_skeleton_00 I got an SSD I am going to plug into my PS4. Is there a way to force your save to the cloud? The one I saw in my cloud saves for Iceborne was from a few days ago.
I think you just upload the data for the game to the cloud, at least is what I did when I connected a SSD and reinstalled. Worked perfect.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think you just upload the data for the game to the cloud, at least is what I did when I connected a SSD and reinstalled. Worked perfect.

Yeah, but do you do that from the PS interface or within the game? I was looking around for the option this morning before I left for work and it didn't seem to be in an obvious spot.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I installed the SSD last night and everything went well. But now I get no sound in Iceborne and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I get sound on the home screen just fine but not in iceborne.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Had no idea the house palico gave quests for some pimp pendants. Swapped from using a sharp gem to the pendant that gives less sharpness loss.