Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,456
6,460
Screenshot_1b.jpg


Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_7.jpg
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
59,224
144,457
These people are completely fucked. I knew nothing about the game going in. Managed to get a character created and somehow in game? I can't see anything at all and have 0 idea of what to do. Can't talk to anyone and zero clue how to start.

Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all.

They did get $15.83 out of me which I for sure will reverse with my CC company.

This game will last maybe 3-4 months and will fold. I'm pretty sure it exists only to make Pantheon look good. How does shit like this even get made?

there's a monitor setting that will let you see
 

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,687
64,534
But on no. Box, players can report boxers and watch them vanish....hopefully
With the nonexistent customer support this shoestring budget company has? I mean, at least your rose tinted glasses are working.
 
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Valorath

Vyemm Raider
1,459
2,909
I think it’s only agnostic ranger des that actually have the option to start in ud. All the rest seemed to be in av last I checked.
I know DE wiz and enchanter can start in Underdocks. I think it’s anything that overlaps with a deep gnome class can start there, if you choose the right deity. Like the Envy one is only AV, but the others are either AV/UD.

Launch was fairly smooth on Trem in AV. They had to reset the zone a couple times to get resource nodes spawning, but past that it was fine. Got to level 5 last night. The prices on stuff are whack in AV, hopefully after finishing house quest they’re better. 26s for a bag when it’s 6s50c in NH is bonkers. Have about half the cloth I need for my first pouch. Really getting somewhere boys!
 
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,639
918
All the vendors in the foreign quarter are shady. Farm them beetle eyes for cash loots. I forgot to look at the vendors in the city proper for prices, but once you have city access can always boat over to ud
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,261
20,217
Alright we're in. Hekotat and Hatorade can invite, i'll try to be on tonight. Nothing serious here, just a place to hang
1790873086574.png