Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
9,900
9,862
Yeah, I'll roll up something this weekend. Not sure if I just do the spellblade again or try out something else.
Spellblade is oddly a burst melee class. In chain pulls they are forever OOM. Maybe they few I have seen just suck but that is a very unappealing melee class as is.
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,387
20,387
Spellblade is oddly a burst melee class. In chain pulls they are forever OOM. Maybe they few I have seen just suck but that is a very unappealing melee class as is.
Seen a lot of complaints about this. I could see a necro being a mana battery for them and maybe whatever enchanter has
 

Valorath

Vyemm Raider
1,463
2,911
So I think Spellblade players largely are going at it from a perspective of “melee class presses buttons if buttons can be pressed.” From talking to a guy in beta, you can do that and do crazy dps and struggle mana wise all the time, or you can do steady damage and burst when needed.

From my understanding it’s the highest skill ceiling class, if anything in this game can be considered that. Lots of people playing them because the general consensus seems to be that they’re busted dps right now. We’ll see where things shake out when they do some balance passes. I think the class looks awesome, but I’m playing rogue in my group to not overlap on leather dps with the monk.
 
Last edited:

Kithani

Vyemm Raider
2,716
3,859
So I think Spellblade players largely are going at it from a perspective of “melee class presses buttons if buttons can be pressed.” From talking to a guy in beta, you can do that and do crazy dps and struggle mana wise all the time, or you can do steady damage and burst when needed.

From my understanding it’s the highest skill ceiling class, if anything in this game can be considered that. Lots of people playing them because the general consensus seems to be that they’re busted dps right now. We’ll see where things shake out when they do some balance passes. I think the class looks awesome, but I’m playing rogue in my group to not overlap on leather dps with the monk.
Lots of people playing them? They’re like bottom 3 classes with Archer and Inquisitor
 

Blueweed

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
2,908
17,841
any ideas where on for camps or solo from nh? I did enough killing farmers at the segreet sands from 11 to 16.