Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I was so excited to get that email today!

I set up my account and downloaded the client while I was working...
Logged in... and realized about a half hour later that I had been working while listening to the Launcher music in the background

you know that's a good sign

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
I'll be around on Saturday! I live in Germany so Friday is too late for me :( Message Ikkan to group up if you see me on.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Hmm seems that their password reset does not work or maybe they do it manually. 18 hours and no email reply. Guess I make a new email account just for this.

Consider this a bug report. LOL

Breaking the download servers now.

edit: One of you must have joined me in downloading. 55mbs down to 33mbs... Hamsters dropping.

im-ready-for-it.jpg

2nd edit: Hit repair...stuck at 68% validated. Kinda like my life.

mmmmmmmmmm.jpg

Music is so damn good!

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Can't wait to wait in a queue all weekend and not get to play.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't wait to wait in a queue all weekend and not get to play.

M&M Sean streamed in the afternoon after the announcement went up. They only had 100 sign ups so far. I doubt there will be a huge queue. To be honest I bet they don't even have a queue system in place.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
M&M Sean streamed in the afternoon after the announcement went up. They only had 100 sign ups so far. I doubt there will be a huge queue. To be honest I bet they don't even have a queue system in place.

All it takes is one streamer to talk about it and shit will hit the fan. People are very last minute.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denjoy

Molten Core Raider
All it takes is one streamer to talk about it and shit will hit the fan. People are very last minute.
Yeah I'm predicting they won't close account creations after they hit a set limit and some streamer like Cohhcarnage will stream this and you'll have a fuck ton of viewers FOMOing crashing the server fucking everyone over who has been waiting for this.

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'm predicting they won't close account creations after they hit a set limit and some streamer like Cohhcarnage will stream this and you'll have a fuck ton of viewers FOMOing crashing the server fucking everyone over who has been waiting for this.
I think their biggest fear is people “waiting for this” are expecting something other than a clusterfuck. The stress test isn’t a chance to play the game. It’s literally to test their systems and see what breaks. If you are expecting any semblance of gameplay, you’ll setting yourself up for disappointment.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I’m not expecting much, but if I can group with a buddy and kill some skeletons or something that would be cool. There’s got to be something, right? They’ve got all those stats on the update from friends and family testing showing character levels and deaths and all that info..

edit: didn’t watch that video on the last page that Mur posted, will need to take a watch of that.

Last edited:

Nick

Trakanon Raider

Current total is over 1200 accounts created since open registration started.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was so excited to get that email today!

I set up my account and downloaded the client while I was working...
Logged in... and realized about a half hour later that I had been working while listening to the Launcher music in the background

you know that's a good sign
Is there a youtube video or something of just the music?

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Make sure you all are watching your temps. I got a massive GPU temp spike, with a 3070 ti, just having the server select open.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user