Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
9,877
9,796
1790724299222.png

12-15k looking more and more plausable.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,663
25,314
Good, wish them all the luck in the world! While I am very critical on the vision / light and artwork, it is because I want them to be successful and, sorry to harp, but the low-vision thing is a BIG determent to the normie.

Glad to see the SK thing seemingly did work out, imo for the better, and is making me want to play them - I most likely will sub, but giving it a week or two so the big crazy can get over itself.
 

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,631
914

has a countdown for the 10k sub mark, gonna roll over shortly. Nick Nick is hanging out in twitch chat. Nickademous (sp?) spotted earlier too.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
2,167
408
I feel they really took the SK players reaction to their proposed changes and made changes thereof. 1) by listening or 2) could not get their beast ability system to work in time sooooooo

Either way, I will take it...

time will crawl GIF


I was good not playing EA, as pally was the only thing I wanted to play and I did that in Beta, yeah only to 30 but.. I got it, it was okay... it is a perfectly good class and just needs refinement in dmg output and re-working of utility back in that was "lost" with the change.

But actually now, may want to get in for SK.. Deep Elf SK should be worth a month or two of sheckles and see how this works out.

Glad they kept the pet. The rest is all fine and well, but really the pet retention is what made it a sub honestly. The pet seems to share a lot of mechanics with WOW warlock, and that i was I mained in classic WoW (pvp server at that!..whew)

Anyone playing on a M-series mac, know of anything to do to boost performance? I am using the terminal command thing that auto runs a crossover thing... I also am on an old version of cossover as I only bought it like 2 years ago (for MnM alpha stress tests lol) - so maybe newer crossover versions "work better"?
Play on a PC?
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user