Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

...

Goonsquad Officer
8,555
20,723
Got to 5 on the ranger. I made a few mistakes. I figured spells and abilities came much later so didn't look, but there are some good ones you can buy like finishing blow.

Also didn't realize how cheap backpacks are now. Used to be brutal.

Friend is getting on so switching over to the deep gnome wizard.
Its still brutal in deep elf land. 26 silver haha
 

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
9,883
9,819
1790864650109.png

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF by Cameo
 
  • 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,456
6,460
Its still brutal in deep elf land. 26 silver haha
Oof

I frogot the main town was Night Harbor. I was in the shorty dark as f area underdock maybe and saw a ramp going up and got stuck zoning into Night Harbor. Didn't realize the deep gnome area is under the main town.

Eventually Alt-F4 and now I'm in queue :emoji_laughing:
 

...

Goonsquad Officer
8,555
20,723
Oof

I frogot the main town was Night Harbor. I was in the shorty dark as f area underdock maybe and saw a ramp going up and got stuck zoning into Night Harbor. Didn't realize the deep gnome area is under the main town.

Eventually Alt-F4 and now I'm in queue :emoji_laughing:
Its all part of the same town really
 

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,679
25,326
Better. They can't! I mean they can grind killing goblins. But the instant amiable quest has no path yet. The devs will add it one day

Finding the house reps is rather annoying lol I found one...

does what house matter? do the houses have KoS sections still in the main town?

And being only a few hours in, I will still beg any stuff anyone wants to give me lol level 3 SK woo woo!
 

Pasteton

Vyemm Raider
3,426
2,624
So far the 3 box server is definitely sparse. It’s personal preference I guess, I treat this game like a 6 man multiplayer with my old eq friends , but I can see the appeal of trem which is more likely to have social aspects and economy and competition. The main thing I’m going to miss is competition but hopefully our guild can knock out some world firsts or something - not really sure I can get excited about shit like that anymore but its all we got
 

Pasteton

Vyemm Raider
3,426
2,624
Point being, if you’re tired of queues and chaos and whatever else , the 3 box is probably the best server to atleast initially try out the game if that’s your goal, as long as you bear in mind certain elements of the experience are absent
 

Flobee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3,468
4,127
So far the 3 box server is definitely sparse. It’s personal preference I guess, I treat this game like a 6 man multiplayer with my old eq friends , but I can see the appeal of trem which is more likely to have social aspects and economy and competition. The main thing I’m going to miss is competition but hopefully our guild can knock out some world firsts or something - not really sure I can get excited about shit like that anymore but its all we got
If you're rolling with Rampage you almost certainly will be getting world firsts as a guild. Question is whether you can keep up to participate
 

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,679
25,326
It’s really not that bad you do a few days of xping on goblins and I think your faction gets fixed. Or ashira

For the Deep Elf Houses? that is what I was referring, not to NH faction -- in the deep elf city you gatta do the intro quests to regain citizenship to the "main" city - I know you gatta fac grind for NH.. dont know if I want to try and get to NH from the DE city... I did beta NH with the pally... so trying to actually explore heh
 

...

Goonsquad Officer
8,555
20,723
I think joining a house....Just grants broad city access no matter the house I experienced no cross house hostility
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user