Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,693
64,545
And they'll get more pronounced as the game's population dwindles come Nov.

Anybody that thinks they can police this in any meaningful way is just as delusional as the TLP idiots that think the same. Those same people probably log into the internet via a modem still.

The reason "boxing" servers aren't as popular is because RMTers know that gold isn't as valuable there, since people can just box their own groups. On servers where boxing isn't "allowed", gold is more valuable, thus the box crews stick to those servers, generally.
Yup. It's just a human nature thing. And the other part of this, is because of how low sub counts are, they can't afford to be banning the boxers at all. The kronolords who are going to be gatekeeping everything worth farming are also the ones who control the purse strings.

Battlestar Galactica Robot GIF
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Vyemm Raider
2,692
3,827
Yup. It's just a human nature thing. And the other part of this, is because of how low sub counts are, they can't afford to be banning the boxers at all. The kronolords who are going to be gatekeeping everything worth farming are also the ones who control the purse strings.

Battlestar Galactica Robot GIF
I dunno man if there was ever a company that I think would ban boxers even if it mean torpedoing their own revenue it would be this one
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,693
64,545
I dunno man if there was ever a company that I think would ban boxers even if it mean torpedoing their own revenue it would be this one
Maybe. They have been showing incredibly poor business acumen so far, so it's definitely within the realm of possibilities. If they seriously go after boxers, that's going to aggressively cut down their sub count.
 

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,024
19,492
I dunno man if there was ever a company that I think would ban boxers even if it mean torpedoing their own revenue it would be this one
I'm less worried about their ability/willingness to ban boxers(which would hurt them financially - especially as the population falls off). I'm FAR more dubious about their ability to identify and police it in any sort of meaningful way.
 

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,680
25,327
Alright we're in. Hekotat and Hatorade can invite, i'll try to be on tonight. Nothing serious here, just a place to hang View attachment 642435

Got anyone in the DE city to invite?

Got to level 5, got done with the SK entry house quest, I actually updated the wiki with the dialogue - so if there are spelling errors, you are welcome.

So I can run around the full city!!! and the bankers wont even do anything...lol so...thanks?

Any quests for good noobie items? city chain resulted in a bracer and cape

Working to get the shroom leather armor, the duders I am currently exping on drop the stuff rarely.

Perfect Volva are actually on Jul the DE shady vendor currently- 4 are needed total as part of all the armor quests, if you want to go grab em for a few CP
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,265
20,226
Got anyone in the DE city to invite?

Got to level 5, got done with the SK entry house quest, I actually updated the wiki with the dialogue - so if there are spelling errors, you are welcome.

So I can run around the full city!!! and the bankers wont even do anything...lol so...thanks?

Any quests for good noobie items? city chain resulted in a bracer and cape

Working to get the shroom leather armor, the duders I am currently exping on drop the stuff rarely.

Perfect Volva are actually on Jul the DE shady vendor currently- 4 are needed total as part of all the armor quests, if you want to go grab em for a few CP
Don't need to be in person, it's just a /ginvite <user> command.

I will try to be on tonight but I got a strong feeling queue is gonna suck. Otherwise hekotat and hatorade are promoted to invite. I'll just promote anyone from the board.

We can invite strangers too if you want, just make sure they're cool.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
11,508
9,003
I'm thinking of just rolling on the 2nd East server. There are just too many people on East 1.
 

Hadden

Trakanon Raider
41
48
Yeah, I imagine East 2 might get crowded eventually but at least for the moment I haven't seen any queue