Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Moebiwan

shitlord
98
134
Went in completely blind after EQL petered out for me.
Rolled Ogre Shaman on Tilustra (didn't know where all the forum bros were rolling).
Solo the entire time. The grind to 8 was not awesome but after discovering the mines in the UD rafters, and a dwarf up top that gives silver plus rawhide armor for 4 mining picks, I began to enjoy it more.
8 is the magic level for Shaman: SoW, Haste, Hp regen, HoT...
Other than the game being filled with friction for friction's sake, I'm having a fine time with it.
Infravision does very little in UD.
Ogre base run speed feels like dog vomit.
A single backpack slot and 3 bag slots is ehhhh.
De-leveling and corpse runs are still uber gay.
Yet...I am compelled to continue playing.
 

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,745
25,390
everyone's hot and bothered now, to keep the wood going imo they need a 'kunark' expansion eventually with epic class quest. hell level every level!

Nah not “expansion” just, flesh out and “complete” the “expansion” of what is there - or what should be.

I think just in zone land mass, its what…25-33% the “current” plan