Moon Knight

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Wouldn't he be Mac Knight?
It's a multiverse now.. what do you expect?

Also can't forget this one...
1651634138599.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I read that as N i g fit breed, never seen that poster for the movie/comic

I'm starting to think this is kind of the same situation like Mando where actors don't want to have there face covered all the time. This is why Reynolds nailed Deadpool so perfectly

Last edited:

j00t

I read that as N i g fit breed, never seen that poster for the movie/comic

I'm starting to think this is kind of the same situation like Mando where actors don't want to have there face covered all the time. This is why Reynolds nailed Deadpool so perfectly
Well with Deadpool, wearing his mask was probably infinitely better than sitting in makeup for 6 hours

j00t

As it turns out, people on the internet like to speak in hyperbole

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Homsar

Just saying I doubt that's the reason Reynolds was in suit all the time

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Short finale really rushes to the conclusion

That mid-credits scene is something though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Episode is what I've been waiting for and post credit scene was awesome. Episode confirmed everything that most of us had been saying

• 1Cringe

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Boring af. And putting that scene into mid credits and not the actual episode is retarded.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Very satisfying and makes lots of sense.

I can imagine a lot of different people from very different backgrounds/beliefs/religions taking a little nugget of wisdom away from the whole thing.

It's cyclical too. Some might think... was it all just a dream? Yes and no. Like Inception and the top spinning, you get the answer I think you want to see... it's very open ended.

I asked last week:
Having a hard time figuring out how they will shoehorn this diablo third personality into the final episode without it seeming too deus ex machina and cheap.
and... eh... it worked without it being TOO cheap, yes. Credit to them. (was just a weeee bit cheap, but I digress haha)

This is the one series out of all of them I may watch again from start to finish on a binge to get a greater appreciation for how much symbolism is used through the ENTIRE 6 episodes.

ALL in all, a masterstroke of acting, visuals, richness and taking you for a crazy ride. Very impressive.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

Homsar

Us nerds had been saying what was going on with the black outs. The breif after credit scene I think nailed the character. Also the vehicle had to have been a nod to the billionaire part in the comics

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Truth truth! The nerds are crushing it here lately, on many levels of influence in the world.

thswth.jpg

Homsar

The interviews that have came out after the finale makes it really sound like this isnt a one season thing, the directors keep talking about how their excited to move forward with the next chapter. I still don't like the changes to Steven/Mr knight but the finale handled Mr knight a bit better.

I think them changing the character so people wouldn't compare it to Batman messed up a lot it. Every comic has its own version in a way, Deadpool and Moon knight were always one of my favorites because they are more insane characters before powers in a way

j00t

i read the other day that they submitted hawkeye to the oscars or whatever as a "miniseries" or whatever. something that is specifically denoted as a short, enclosed story that is meant to only have a set of episodes and not go into several seasons. initially, the thought was that moon knight would be submitted under the same category, but it wasn't. so scuttlebut is that they are leaving open the potential for more seasons down the line.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Us nerds had been saying what was going on with the black outs. The breif after credit scene I think nailed the character. Also the vehicle had to have been a nod to the billionaire part in the comics

You hear Jake when you see him back with Harrow in the asylum in the first post credit scene. Aside from his face taking on a sinister look (Oscar Isaac is a boss) his inflection is subtly different, there's more of a Brooklyn accent in addition to saying, "friggen".

Homsar

We're his teeth fucked up when in the limo? They looked really odd

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was ok.

Regretfully Antman kind of took the cool factor of giant people fighting away from the scene. I thought Ammit's size was directly related to her gaining power through the consumption of souls. I am gussing not, given Khonshu did the exact same thing. Why not grow even larger then?? Having waited so long for the 3rd personality to reveal itself was a bit off. Why did Konshu just not use that personalty to begin with? Also, when did multiple personalities equal multiple souls? I found that part kind of strange as well. Multiple personalities exist in the mind as a defense mechanism for trauma. It allows a person to accept or hide from what led to the mental break. That is the first time I have ever heard of it being connected with a soul split?

Khonshu brings up his control of the night as a way of implying a fast mode of travel. I thought Khonshu was going to have the Moonknight fly up into the air as he rotates the planet beneath him. Nope, Moon Knight just flew because now the Moon is out.

It was interesting enough as a multiple personality Super Hero but the story felt weak and rushed. I did not have near the enthusiasm for this story that some appear to have on this board. Each to his own I suppose.

Legion was a better story. Hawkeye is still the best of the mini series.

P.S.- At some point the number of super powered beings on planet Earth is going to really overload what is possible in reality. I enjoyed the Avengers because it was implied that they were the "few" powered beings capable of dealing with a planet/universe/all of existence wide crisis. We have now seen that there apparently are so many more that could have helped, despite the poor writing excuses given.

• 1Solidarity