Moon Knight

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
arthur harrow in the show is pretty different from the arthur harrow in the comics. moon knight doesn't really have a typical rogue's gallery, i don't think? so people are theorizing that the show's arthur harrow is a combination of several different villians.

as far as him walking on glass, ethan hawke did an interview where he talked about how the best villains are reflections of the hero. so while steven/marc is depicted in the show as being a chaotic lunatic, harrow is depicted as extremely orderly. BUT knowing that he is walking around on broken glass shows that he's broken as well. i guess that whole scene was ethan hawke's idea.
The original version of Harrow had some facial paralysis and was in constant pain which was part of the character. I assume the glass in the shoes was just to mirror the constant pain the original character was in.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
First episode looks promising. I wonder how they'll fuck it up.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
First episode has me thinking this is going to be like... top 3 MCU entertainment. Oscar Isaac was great casting for this role

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far so good. Has a taste of Legion with all the psychodrama involved. It feels a bit like the Hulk minus the known transformation and understanding of what is happening. Loving Oscar Isaac with the Clarke Kent demeanor. The voice calling him the idiot made me laugh.

This sums up my feelings.

1648764073237.png

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
First episode looks promising. I wonder how they'll fuck it up.

one of the moon knight personas will be gay
another will be trans

the finale will be all about Grant wanting to keep his dick while Chanel wants to chop it off, gonna be super scary knife holding scenes

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Other than playing him briefly in Marvel Heroes (rip), no effing idea who or what that guy is, but EP1 was pretty good. Don't fuck it up with woke trash ><.
This is the first and only thing that Marvel produced since Endgame that I don't rate as trash.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Other than playing him briefly in Marvel Heroes (rip), no effing idea who or what that guy is, but EP1 was pretty good. Don't fuck it up with woke trash ><.
This is the first and only thing that Marvel produced since Endgame that I don't rate as trash.
This review almost makes me want to watch it.

Sevens

Log Wizard
That was a very good first episode. This show pulled me in real quick. Though I didn't understand the whole walking on glass at the beginning.
Self-flagellation is the disciplinary and devotional practice of flogging oneself with whips or other instruments that inflict pain. In Christianity, self-flagellation is practiced in the context of the doctrine of the mortification of the flesh and is seen as a spiritual discipline.

• 1Cringe

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Almost feels they might show some of the blackouts

• 1Like

Homsar

I know it's only one episode one but I really like the villain as bland as he seems. As far as power levels I can't remember who Moon knight can go toe to toe with

Homsar

Watched again I need more shit talking from but not too much.

I missed the parasite joke

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I know it's only one episode one but I really like the villain as bland as he seems. As far as power levels I can't remember who Moon knight can go toe to toe with
The villain is a total for the show rewrite of the character. Harrow was only in 1 Moon Knight comic or something.

Homsar

The villain is a total for the show rewrite of the character. Harrow was only in 1 Moon Knight comic or something.
I feel like Harrow feels for MK but he also has no contol

I don't know where it's going but I love the chaos

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Self-flagellation is the disciplinary and devotional practice of flogging oneself with whips or other instruments that inflict pain. In Christianity, self-flagellation is practiced in the context of the doctrine of the mortification of the flesh and is seen as a spiritual discipline.

Yeah, think Paul Bettany’s character in the Da Vinci Code.

• 1Like