Sevens

Log Wizard
I love how his cape flares out to form a cresent moon

cape.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't think I could get more hyped, I was wrong.

Yeah, really think this is going to be the best of Disney+ but everything I have been hyped for has been mediocre. Hawkes William just does not seem good

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
10 days

social media embargo is up i think and influencers got to see the first episode, the title of the 6 (total) episodes are

1 - Disassociation
2 - Lost My Temper
3 - Above the Law
4 - Blood Moon
5 - Darkest Night
6 - Spector (Shake it Up)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've absolutely gorged on back issues of this the last few weeks.

I feel almost as headfucked as Mr Knight myself.

Homsar

This shit needs to come out already dammit. Early reviews have been extremely good and say it's chaotic but I don't trust reviewers anymore

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Promising first episode.

Left me wanting so much more though. 46 mins incl credits not enough, could have been double that for a first episode.

Next week feels so long away.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I thought this was really good. The derpiness of Steven is tuned a bit *too* derpy would be my only complaint.

The blackouts in the chase were pretty damn funny though.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Was a good episode, though it felt a bit too much like a super-cut of the trailers with all non-dialogue scenes having been shown already.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Really good start to the series IMO. Lots of mystery to be revealed yet but I felt the pacing was excellent and they showed just enough to get things going. Oscar Isaac is killing it so far. The quick cuts between personalities was really well done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

That was a
Promising first episode.

Left me wanting so much more though. 46 mins incl credits not enough, could have been double that for a first episode.

Next week feels so long away.
Great first episode and episode 4 is supposed to be awesome. Favorite premiere of all the marvel shows. And yeah fuck that ending, I need more

The directing, editing and acting was fantastic, I was hyped and went above expectation

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Damn, Oscar Isaac's performance in this was amazing. 👍

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Damn, Oscar Isaac's performance in this was amazing. 👍
Their is a reason he was pissed at Sony and Disney and took this roll, Ethan Hawke is better than I thought but I think it's the writing

Xerge

<Donor>
exceptional writing and scene choreography. Not sure why people wait and see how about shows like this. Just watch it

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

The blackouts in the chase were pretty damn funny though.
The blackouts were fantastic. Isaac kills it, I don't know who deserved more credit between writing, editing, cinematagraphy

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users