Morons Norrath 8a

Schar_foh

shitlord
Generally you made yourself look like an ass again by making such a big deal about a noob asking for buffs, but i agree with you on this one that he was an asshole who didn"t deserve shit. You"re not guaranteed a buff if you ask a high end character for one. I played a shaman, so i know your pain. when the answer is "no" then the asker needs to move on. And then, Searyx offered to help him by killing the guards that just killed him, and instead the guy snapped at him. So i agree that Gymme was a tool, but overall you took it too far.

Searyx said:
Do you guys buff everyone that sends you a tell? I"m certain when Furor gets a tell asking for a shrink, he immediately runs across the zone to go shrink the n00b.

Why I didn"t buff the n00b.

1. I was busy doing other things.

2. He was nowhere in sight. He had just seen me in the zone by doing a /who all druid.

3. I don"t like helping to create Karnors n00bs.

When I was a n00bie, I didn"t yell at people who didn"t buff me, accusing them of being goddamn stupid and telling them everyone hates them.
1. Stop saying n00b.
2. Busy, too busy to buff someone?
3. He was nowhere in sight.. you could have just given him your loc while you were doing your other things and he could have come to you.
4. Karnors ""n00bs"" dont get in groups anyway.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
What the fuck does it matter? I can choose to buff him, or choose not to. I chose not to. That doesn"t make me a good or bad person.

All of you saying, "Well, gee whiz! Why didn"t you just buff him!?" can go take a flying fuck with the rest of the retard mafia. I fucking well didn"t want to buff him, and I"m fucking well not going to take shit from a little pissant who thinks free buffs are his God given right.

Searyx said:
What the fuck does it matter? I can choose to buff him, or choose not to. I chose not to. That doesn"t make me a good or bad person.

All of you saying, "Well, gee whiz! Why didn"t you just buff him!?" can go take a flying fuck with the rest of the retard mafia. I fucking well didn"t want to buff him, and I"m fucking well not going to take shit from a little pissant who thinks free buffs are his God given right.
Well we disagreed with your oppinion, whats so bad about that? You brought up the subject. A couple days ago I sent you a tell and asked if you had a minute, you said no, I respected that and didn"t bother you further. You going to go bonkers at me for that too?

MadCow_01_foh

shitlord
noone really cares that you didnt buff him or didnt heal him...its that you carry on all this bullshit about him and how hes a n00b and bullshit on public servers. christ, just say no, and then ignore the rest of his tells. Noone on auction channel wants to hear about how you wouldnt buff a lowbie twink.

Worfless_foh

shitlord
lets start a pot to see if the idiots searyx flames are just him two boxing

it sounds plausible

(oh nos here come the "WELL COME TO OUR BOARDS YOU CAN SEE THE IDIOTS ARE TWO DIFF PPL" rants)

Justy_foh

shitlord
No he doesn"t suck, he is just a tremendous drama queen.
"OMGZOR DEWD AKSED ME 4 BUFFZ! TO THE SCREENSHOTS 4UM!!!11 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
Do you seriously think anyone playing EverQuest gives a flying shit about the trials and tribulations of Searyx?

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Seems wierd that his attitude went from "No thats ok id rather have full heath and kill stuff" to "No wonder why ppl hate you, your so god damn stupid". I don"t think anyone below a turd-stealing retard would attack someone out of the blue like that, but I could be wrong.

Maybe missing a few quotes in the beginning?

Searyx_foh

shitlord
That"s what I was thinking when it was happening. I must have missed the part where I said, "Fucking leave me alone you piece of n00b shit! I hate buffing assholes like you! GO SUCK A FUCK!"

The guy just snapped on me. Some people don"t take no for an answer.

water bottle_foh

shitlord
uber stfu already, whats w/ ur sig anyways, do you love furors cock? he is not really new... I belive he is the best warrior in the game, but I"m not sure.

iannis

Musty Nester
well, before furor banned all new users a significant portion WAS a bunch of level 5 whiners...

dammit, I miss them

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Water bottle my sig is a quote from a post by Furor, I forget what topic. I thought it was funny that Furor insulted someone by saying newbies, i dont suck his cock, I just thought it was funny, I change my sig whenever I see something funny. Noothing funny has been happening lately though. Obviously your a fucktard that cant read.