Morons Norrath 8a

Worfless_foh

shitlord
GO SUCK A FUCK!
donnie darko, yes

searyx, i now realize that you"re a funny motherfucker.

you"re also pompus, an asshole, and rude.

will you be my frend?

P.S. uber every time you get shot down you say "haha nice attempt at flaming"

pls kill yourself and save a monkey with herpes the trouble

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
they show genetalia in PoP? sweet

and the only good part of that pic was the red hat ...

and searyx, like I read that whole blathering picture....

bloodurst_foh

shitlord
The funny thing is that Gymme tried to complain that Searyx wouldn"t stop bringing it up. However, Gymme is the one that went to the server"s auction channel and started bashing Searyx. Just thought it was funny.

On a side note... Gymme sent me a tell later saying that he was someone in my guild and would log on later that night and tell my guild how mean I am and that I need to be disbanded. He said he had to take a short afk and would relog onto his main, which he has yet to do. Haven"t seen anything since it happened. I did for shock effect /report a few of his first tells that used curse words, then made sure not to curse myself. Got a tell from a GM about 3 hours after I reported/petitioned saying it was being looked into. Then petitioned to find out what happened a couple day laters. GM told me his account has been suspened for multiple incidents. Guess that would explain why he never logged back on.

Worfless_foh

shitlord
i love it when noobs say i"m an officer in your guild (i am anon so he don"t know name) don"t be mean to me give me stuff

later he realizes that i know he isn"t an officer and tells me he knows the guild leader irl

that makes me giggle

Anarchy_foh

shitlord
1. Woot, screenshots hasn"t had a good flame fest in a while!
2. Tuco~ nice pic =)
3. Searyx, lemme buy your account =P I wanna have some fun with people.

quzer_foh

shitlord
If you were druids then maybe you would understand how annoying it is to get a tell from someone on the other side of the zone asking you for a buff. Especially a low level newb lol.

Shazzai_foh

shitlord
I care. That was very entertaining to me. Please post more.

*shrug*

Now, no one can say that "No one cares about these". Well, they can still say it, but it won"t be true...

Shazzai the randomly abusive shaman

Shuyo_foh

shitlord
am I the only one here thinking that minimoi should go ram a fork into an electrical socket and/or toaster in the bathtub?

Worfless_foh

shitlord
Does he think he has owned me? i"d like to see any string from ANY post ever that is even remotely him owning me.

what a dipshit