Morons Norrath 8a

Worfless_foh

shitlord
ooo that was a rousing one. how about you tell me that my mother wears combat boots and we can hop out on the porch and settle this like men?

you are such a faggot and you bring less to these boards then i ever havent.

NightKid_foh

shitlord
Holy shit, the next morons of norrath is going to include Searyx talking to himself.
I thought that"s what they all were anyway. /shrug

Proof that Blood of Ro is the shittiest guild in all of EQ: they guilded Searyx. Go zerg some more solro minis and jizz on the screen, Searyx. I know it"s amazing...there"s loot out there that you didn"t buy off from some level 50s farming Karnor"s.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
NightKid said:
I thought that"s what they all were anyway. /shrug

Proof that Blood of Ro is the shittiest guild in all of EQ: they guilded Searyx. Go zerg some more solro minis and jizz on the screen, Searyx. I know it"s amazing...there"s loot out there that you didn"t buy off from some level 50s farming Karnor"s.
So much h8

FillarenVZ_foh

shitlord
Justy said:
No he doesn"t suck, he is just a tremendous drama queen.
"OMGZOR DEWD AKSED ME 4 BUFFZ! TO THE SCREENSHOTS 4UM!!!11 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
Do you seriously think anyone playing EverQuest gives a flying shit about the trials and tribulations of Searyx?
yes

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Nightkid is most likely one of those people who sent a PM to BoR"s guildleader saying, "OMFG WHY DID YOU GUILD SEARYX AND NOT ME!!!!1111?//???"

The answer is, because I actually know what the fuck I"m doing. An asshole with skill is better than a kind-hearted n00b who constantly overaggroes/trains the guild. Or in your case, an asshole with no skills who couldn"t find his way out of a closet.

NightKid_foh

shitlord
Nightkid is most likely one of those people who sent a PM to BoR"s guildleader saying, "OMFG WHY DID YOU GUILD SEARYX AND NOT ME!!!!1111?//???"

The answer is, because I actually know what the fuck I"m doing. An asshole with skill is better than a kind-hearted n00b who constantly overaggroes/trains the guild. Or in your case, an asshole with no skills who couldn"t find his way out of a closet.
I don"t even know who the BoRg guildleader is, much less would I waste time talking to him. You"re guilded for one reason Searyx...BoRg loves the zerg. You"re a fucking clueless idiot who thinks he is funny by posting shit about noobs on the FoH boards.

Wanna talk skill? Based on your gear selection, I"d say you have no concept of what"s going on in EQ. Fungi tunic screams I"m a clueless dumbfuck soloing for life druid. You took the Shei shoulders? I hope that shit was rotting, otherwise you fucked a melee, but I"m sure nothing ever rots in BoRg.

So Searyx, get a fucking clue, and shut the fuck up for once in your life.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
I looted the Shei Mantle because I was a pledge, and was still unsure if I was going to be guilded. I wanted to make sure I had gotten something for my trouble if I didn"t get in, and the Mantle was a nice upgrade.

As for BoR being Zergs?

Hydrotha. Plane of Water. Quad 2070, Flurries. UNDERWATER.

We did him with 29.

SUPER ZERG!

I looted the Shei Mantle because I was a pledge, and was still unsure if I was going to be guilded. I wanted to make sure I had gotten something for my trouble if I didn"t get in, and the Mantle was a nice upgrade
Thats the type of winner we all hope applies to our guilds.

btw your gear is horrible, and your an asshole on these boards to boot.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
What would you have done, Beefy? Just said, "Oh goody, got my VT key, my Emp key, and spent 6 weeks for nothing. Oh well!"?

NightKid_foh

shitlord
I looted the Shei Mantle because I was a pledge, and was still unsure if I was going to be guilded. I wanted to make sure I had gotten something for my trouble if I didn"t get in, and the Mantle was a nice upgrade.
I can"t believe you actually said that. You"re a true winner, Searyx.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
An asshole with skill is better than a kind-hearted n00b who constantly overaggroes/trains the guild.
Newbies can be taught how to play,
Assholes will stay assholes all day.

Did you ninja it or something? Because if you did you"re a total fucker.

Jokah_foh

shitlord
FFS, if he"d ninja"d a Shei mantle during his application, do you really think he"d still be guilded? God, people, learn to read.

That said... man, if you were looking for an item in case you didn"t get in, couldn"t you have found a better one? Like a fucking Elysian BP?