Morons Norrath 8a

Howzah_foh

shitlord
3. I don"t like helping to create Karnors n00bs.
Coming from a "mistmoore n00b", that"s ironic.

Isn"t it.

Searyx, why don"t you post some SS"s of you trying to cyber the 10 year old boys hacking away in EC.

Thx.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Not only do retards flock around me, but anon-faggotry as well. /wave Howzah!

I didn"t level up in Mistmoore. I farmed Mistmoore back when it was very profitable. That makes me a Mistmoore MASTER, not a n00b. That"s not to say mastering Mistmoore is a great accomplishment, because it isn"t anymore.

Karnor"s n00bs train the wrong side of the zone with yard trash. Karnor"s Masters run through the zone, killing all named and named placeholders before returning to the zone in to med.

See the difference? Now shut up.

Eornia_foh

shitlord
I"m only posting this because I, like Searyx, am striving for attention. I"m going to make a sig that takes up a lot of space because it gets me more attention. I"m going to make statements like "I"m certain when Furor gets a tell asking for a shrink" and pray that Furor responds to agree with me and validate my existance. I"m going to keep posting on a forum that most of the people that read can"t stand me because I have nothing else to do with my time. I"m going to respond to every thread 27 times so that my number of posts skyrockets and that I look like I must know what I"m talking about. I"m going to talk about how much I own because otherwise no one would believe me. I"m going to use terms like "n00b" and call people faggots because it proves my superiority to a lvl 5 twink SK.

Eornia said:
I"m only posting this because I, like Searyx, am striving for attention. I"m going to make a sig that takes up a lot of space because it gets me more attention. I"m going to make statements like "I"m certain when Furor gets a tell asking for a shrink" and pray that Furor responds to agree with me and validate my existance. I"m going to keep posting on a forum that most of the people that read can"t stand me because I have nothing else to do with my time. I"m going to respond to every thread 27 times so that my number of posts skyrockets and that I look like I must know what I"m talking about. I"m going to talk about how much I own because otherwise no one would believe me. I"m going to use terms like "n00b" and call people faggots because it proves my superiority to a lvl 5 twink SK.
The funniest part where Eornia says, "I"m going to keep posting on a forum that most of the time people that read can"t stand me because I have nothing else to do with my time." Whereas you, Eornia, have nothing better to do than post on the same board in an attempt to get acceptance from everyone for flaming Searyx. Maybe next time, champ.

Eornia said:
Holy shit that was a fucking riot!!

Eornia_foh

shitlord
Whereas you, Eornia, have nothing better to do than post on the same board in an attempt to get acceptance from everyone for flaming Searyx. Maybe next time, champ.
You"re right. But, then again, I admitted what was I was doing.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Was that supposed to be targetting me? I can"t tell.

Then again, my brain has already been fried to a crispy critter, watching "Now and Then, Here and There". I reccommend this to anyone with half a brain. I understand that this eliminates most of the people on this board, but you never know. One or two of the full brain peeps might be sitting in the back!

Justy_foh

shitlord
Jesus Christ, Searyx do you sit here all day hitting refresh on your posts or are is it more like, "Oh noz! Flame sense is tingling again, must post!"?

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Wonderful. You"re not only a retard, but a retard who can"t tell time. My last 2 posts were a day apart. I don"t think that qualifies as spamming the refresh key, do you, Captain Fucktard?

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Hahahahahahahah....can"t.....breathe.....
For an anon-fucktard like yourself who supposedly doesn"t play on Solusek Ro, you certainly seem to care or at least understand quite a bit about our server politics.

I think my shot at being a jealous faggot was right on, wasn"t it?