Mortal Kombat 11

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
so far, same as X, when you choose your char, you have 3 builds to pick from. Everything else is locked, so unsure how to create your own builds. From what i've seen in the reveal it looked to me more like it was more cosmetic customization of how you looked, not a 'build your own fighting style'

I'm super fine with this. Ain't broke and don't fix it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So if you time your block really close to the impact of a special move, no chip damage. Brilliant.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

MK has always had "normal moves" that should kill a person, heck being frozen solid, having a spear impale you and drag you across the stage should all kill you.

But yeah, double tap with a gun to the back of the head. Aww carry on. Sliced in half, gutted? Bah no big deal!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
ya I dunno about a hook sword thru the bottom of the mouth and someone staying on their feet

w/e

I've never paused it and been like hey now wait a damn minute

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So I decided to play the story from the beginning with kombat 9 and totally forgot Raiden fucked with time to win the tournament. Opening scene is Shao Khan winning and ready to kill Raiden when Raiden sends his memories back to change the outcome.

• 2Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So MK9 is the start of the new story and I should start with that?

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Honestly haven't felt this hyped about a Mortal Kombat since 2 and 3 When Killer Instinct and Tekken came in as better fighters (for me). I'm really hoping it doesn't let me down because I'm definitely buying it day 1.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'm so fired up. finished 9 and I'm half way through 10. It's weird playing them back to back because 9 was a little faster but 10 is heavier for some reason. Like the impact of the hits are felt which I really like. The graphics in 10 are pretty awesome except for the plastic look. Hopefully they flesh those parts of the graphics out. My students are talking about having a mk11 tournament on that Friday so everyone has a couple days to get a character down. I have a 80in projector screen in my classroom so it will be awesome.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

What fascinates me almost more than anything else in this video is D'vorah and the flying giant bug that pops out of her as she collapses. That bug seems to actually be a pain to deal with.

• 2Like

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Some ppl already play it. I wonder if i can find it at local store tomorrow to play this week end.

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Holy fuck I got chills from the revised classic theme.

• 2Like