Mortal Kombat X

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Max did a decent hands on video, mostly combat, few different characters, and the variation or stance system. Some of the comments he makes at the beginning have me excited, especially if the run button functions closer to old school.

http://youtu.be/wpg2FxNCPq4

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
she blew a bubble, she blew a bee.

LOL @ his reaction to the cunt shot.

Gronk might as well not even have been there, marshawn is fucking hilarious, ok gronk came out of his shell at the end.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
What was the best Mortal Kombat in your guys opinion? I think I've got to opt for MK2 for the sake of nostalgia.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
how could idiot #2 be funny if he never said anything and just sat there like a fucking un sociable robot?

and for an un educated idiot #1, that American Inventor looks like hes doing quite well for himself, plus i bet his dick is bigger than yours
smile.png

i thought i got the neg from trolling archeage i r dissapoint.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What was the best Mortal Kombat in your guys opinion? I think I've got to opt for MK2 for the sake of nostalgia.
I have good memories of MK2 because of the first Roms that went out had a bug where you could do the fatalities during the match. We would lock down the machines and when an outsider would come in we insta killed them so they would go away.

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am bad at fighting games. Really bad. I tried the Superhero one, that was free a few months ago on PS4 and couldn't even beat the tutorial. That said, can't wait to play this game with friends cause MFKIN MORTAL KOMBAT!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Then you are in luck because Ed boon/NetherRealm has been making fighting games for scrubs for two decades.
lol. Mean, but true.

That's why I love to play Mortal Kombat and absolutely LOATHE watching MK streams/tourneys.