Mortal Kombat X

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I loved MK9 and this game is a definite pick up even if it is a little DLC heavy.

Getting it on PC if you guys want to battle when it comes out

also, Heres an hour of Gameplay in 60fps

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's a shame NRS still can't get animations right :\ they still feel and look like they aren't doing anything impactful to each other.. it's really strange that they didn't learn much from MK9.
Their models and what not have greatly improved though, so thats good

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck the Capcom dick riders. MK9 was great and MK X is looking pretty awesome.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Tired of SF - its just so played out, that and marvel vs capcom and its many versions - They need to revisit some older games, id kill for a powerstone.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tired of SF - its just so played out, that and marvel vs capcom and its many versions - They need to revisit some older games, id kill for a powerstone.
CVS3 bro! "A groove" baby!!

CVS2 is still the best fighting game ever. I still play that shit even though I have to play the fucking CPU. I love the game so much though!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Poor Jason in the YouTube title, like they couldn't be assed to even include his name.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
It's a shame NRS still can't get animations right :\ they still feel and look like they aren't doing anything impactful to each other.. it's really strange that they didn't learn much from MK9.
Their models and what not have greatly improved though, so thats good
You're the only other person that seems to notice this. I always point it out to people and no one seems to find it as janky as me.

Column_sl

shitlord
What i'm surprised is they were the first to do the live action animated sprites in fighting games. Seems they would have came up with some new technology that married live action with the cgi.

All they are doing is what has been done before, animating off of motion capture.

spronk

FPS noob
thats lame the 4 chars are part of the kombat pack which is like $30 extra or you have to buy the CE to get it. Still that predator looked awesome

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I haven't played a mortal kombat game since deadly alliance on the ps2 and for some reason this one is looking really awesome to me. Can't wait until it comes out.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_94092.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's a shit game for competition, but I'll be damned if it doesn't have a great story over the years. I watched the first 25 minutes of the storymode and...

You fight and re-imprison Shinnok in Chapter 1. Also the Kamidogus play a huge role in the MKX comics. Granted Shinnok is going to escape later, but I can't help but think Onaga is going to be the surprise boss in this one. Who fights the Boss in chapter 1?

Anyways the cutscene animation in the storymode is complete shit, but that was definitely the best place to save money.