Most underrated and overrated movies ever

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Cobra Kai is fucking awesome
It's entertaining as hell.

The first half of The Fifth Element is pretty awesome and then the second half is basically unwatchable.
You're a communist.
My hot take is. Matrix 1 : interesting mess (overrated). Matrix 2 : masterpiece that has at its core the key question of the evolution of cinema when digital effects become indistinguishable from filmed reality (highly underrated). Matrix 3 : uninteresting mess (rated properly).
So are you.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Overrated - Tarantino and/or Nolan films, no not trolling, come at me

Underrated - Cube 2: Hypercube

Greatest sequel ever. Took a good movie and added a 4th fucking dimension to it!

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
giphy.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

Greatest sequel ever. Took a good movie and added a 4th fucking dimension to it!

I agree with you about Nolan. I think he's overrated as fuck. I disagree with you on Tarantino. Pulp Fiction is a top 25 greatest of all time film. Kill Bill: Volume 1 is entertaining as fuck (Volume 2 wasn't as good), and I loved Inglorious Bastards.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Nolan has done 4 of the best movies in history since 2008 and you’re dumb for saying that.

Tarrantino on the other hand is an edge lord faggot who makes mediocre bullshit.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Nolan is definitely overrated. He's certainly not trash tier or anything, but his movies are generally good but not great overall since they usually have awesome elements and some pants on head dumb shit as well. His movies definitely do hit your emotional strings and are clearly well crafted/shot but plot often takes a back seat and some of his movies have terrible endings. He has more in common with Bay or Snyder than he does with Scorsese or Villeneuve. He's just the good version of that kind of filmmaker.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nolan is definitely overrated. He's certainly not trash tier or anything, but his movies are generally good but not great overall since they usually have awesome elements and some pants on head dumb shit as well. His movies definitely do hit your emotional strings and are clearly well crafted/shot but plot often takes a back seat and some of his movies have terrible endings. He has more in common with Bay or Snyder than he does with Scorsese or Villeneuve. He's just the good version of that kind of filmmaker.
Best example for that is Interstellar.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I think Bill Murray movies are totally underrated. Think about Groundhog Day. Totally a part of current cultural language. Had a huge impact. Everyone has seen it. He'll never win an Oscar, but he's awesome. He's done a lot of fantastic movies.

Ghostbusters
Lost in Translation
Rushmore
Groundhog Day
Caddyshack
Meatballs

These are just the ones that come to mind. He's underrated.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm pretty sure Bill Murray is one of the most highly regarded comedic actors of all time.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
True, but he'll never win an award until he dies and they give him the lifetime achievement award.
He owns a baseball team in Saint Paul and he will be there sometimes working the ticket booth. He’s also sold me a beer while there too.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He plays in the celebrity Pro-Am a bunch at the Traveler's Championship. It's fun to follow his group around because he interacts with the crowd a lot. Saw him steal a fan's apple once and take a huge bite, then invite them in for a picture.

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've met him, he's just an awesome dude.
Yeah, the two times I’ve seen him at games (and got to interact with him both times) he was incredibly cool. Just a down to earth dude who seems genuinely happy talking to people.

At his the old park they played in he had a throne behind home plate he would sit in, it was great.

• 1Like