Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Link just goes to the forum. Is it a mod? What is it called?
Phantasy 2018

Basically gsanders took Phantasy Calradia, rewrote it as Phantasy 2018 in guslav's absence, and took over the Phantasy Calradia forum but never got mod perms to clean up the sub-forum, so it's super confusing.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How have I not heard about this?

It's a stand-along game that is some kind of paid mod that is poorly translated.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I am so fucking stoked for this game even though I know it's going to be buggy as all hell and have a TON of game play mechanics that are infuriating. PoP (along with Dues Lu Volt for Medieval II, Shadows of Anm and a few others) is one of those games I always go back to.

Even just slightly similar mechanics with the graphics update is awesome.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Phantasy 2018

Basically gsanders took Phantasy Calradia, rewrote it as Phantasy 2018 in guslav's absence, and took over the Phantasy Calradia forum but never got mod perms to clean up the sub-forum, so it's super confusing.

Played it for a few days. It's pretty cool what he has done so far but it still needs a little work. Ran into a few bugs, which isn't a big deal, but mages are way OP. I took half the map with some knights and handful of elven mages without even having any vassals. It was pretty funny being on the delivering end of that but when Drow came after me with their own mages it just became redonkolous. The UI is so bad when dealing with late game that I just can't bring myself to finish it.

Cool mod, though.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I downloaded the Perisno mod last week and have been playing it like crazy. Definitely one of the best I have played and I have like 1000 hours in that stupid game. I hope Bannerlord makes it out so that we have a new batch of mods to play for the next 10 years.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Pretty sure it will get released, they're just being very stingy about releasing it "when it's done". Frustrating but good.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Totally agree that they don't want to hurt the franchise by releasing junk but I think it is safe to say that their development processes need some work. Then again, maybe they didn't make as much money on it previously as I am thinking and it's just a trickling of government funds keeping them afloat.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They've said quite a bit they want to improve upon the modability of the game, so I think there will for sure be a Bannerlord Perisno.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I played the shit out of it for about a week. Perisno is pretty good mod and is challenging. I won't spoil it for those who have not played it but some stuff happens that makes it really interesting.

I was finally in a position that winning eventually was inevitable but it gets really tedious trying to manage Warband late game. A few small interface improvements would have improved it immensely.

I started getting non-stop script errors and then my pussy vassals would not help me repel an attack so I rage quit.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
10 Year Challenge

1548187295809.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Seeing this bumped makes me feel the same as the people who loved Dredd and see that thread bumped.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just when you think you're about to escape the never ending nightmare that is the Tool thread, a new demon emerges.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

And that leads us to where we are right now! This week, we started inviting members of our community to participate in a closed beta.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user