Mr. Robot

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm starting to think that Elliot is a computer virus and we are in the matrix.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Just got around to this last episode, it was definitely the worst of the bunch so far. The whole "human vulnerabilities" thing while breaking into Steel Mountain was kinda fucking corny. Saving grace was 110% that bathroom scene. Still really into the show, its been great for the most part.

They will obviously hit us with some twist, but I still think Elliot & Mr. Robot are the same person in some fashion.

SekaiX_sl

shitlord
FCC Complaints for Mr. Robot

Pulled this off reddit, so many butt hurts.

My family does not think that the TV show Mr. Robot should be on TV with all the graphic drug scenes and gay sex. We were quite shocked with the latest episode showing the temp CTO butt F'ing asubordinate employee. The dialog afterwards was just as bad as if the CTO would have said "Take ashower and clean up the shit " I was disgusting.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What kind of idiot complains to the FCC about Cable shows? They have no power over cable shows. It's obvious gay sex is really bothering people, and criminal hacking!

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's kind of weird for is when in Mr Robot there's drug abuse, murder, gay sex, extorsion but god forbid we'd hear "fuck". While in a tv show like The Brink everyone and their grandmother swears like a drunk pirate.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I downloaded the pilot before it aired on USA and it was completely uncensored. The show's also available on Amazon. Can anyone confirm if those episodes are uncensored?

revvy

Trakanon Raider
I'm in the UK and it doesn't air over here yet so I have to download it, I had assumed the censoring of the swear words was something that some fool had added to the copy and I'd just not noticed in the description... does it seriously air with the swearing censored out? While he's snorting morphine and people are getting shot/throats cut? WTF?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I imagine this show was shopped to and intended for other networks based on the content of the show.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm in the UK and it doesn't air over here yet so I have to download it, I had assumed the censoring of the swear words was something that some fool had added to the copy and I'd just not noticed in the description... does it seriously air with the swearing censored out? While he's snorting morphine and people are getting shot/throats cut? WTF?
Yes. In America Nudity and the word fuck are horrible, horrible things that could end the world. Doing lines and smoking dope while blowing someones head off is good family fun.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Jesus. It seems like it will get a bit convoluted now since who the fuck else was in the building? Known tension, both gone from private party... Has every motive to do something, etc.

Not sure how they will write him out of that one.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I curiously watched the pilot episode this morning and proceeded to marathon it, this show is so entertaining to watch. I need mooooooooore!