Mr. Robot

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I believe they are both real, and Mr. Robot decided to fake his death to fly low so he can carry out his "conquer EvilCorp" grand mission. Think the Fight Club dual-personality thing was made so obvious to suck us in, and hit us with the shock that Mr. Robot is real. Wouldn't be surprised if Elliot's dad had some relationship with Angela's mother, and he is seeking revenge for her death... But fuck who knows, Elliot is fucked up. Tyrell is as equally fucked up as well.

Great show.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still don't think Mr. Robot is real, unless Elliot's dad found a way to stop ageing. The photos were 20 years old, and he looks the same now.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I still don't think Mr. Robot is real, unless Elliot's dad found a way to stop ageing. The photos were 20 years old, and he looks the same now.
Certainly possible. In some of the photos Elliot was going through on the cd, he (Mr. Robot) is notably younger looking. Elliot is what, no older than his 20s? His dad could certainly pass as a 40-50 yr old.

Only thing that bothered me about that episode was when the sister was on the patio before she broke into the safe, her cigarette was just about done, they cut and come back and its almost a full cig.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Certainly possible. In some of the photos Elliot was going through on the cd, he (Mr. Robot) is notably younger looking. Elliot is what, no older than his 20s? His dad could certainly pass as a 40-50 yr old.
I concur, Slater is one of those dudes that does not show much age. Hell I look younger than he does and we were born the same year.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Christian Slater 30 years ago:
blogger-image--571467054.jpg

Christian Slater now:
christian-slater.jpg

Feasible that he looks about the same after a 10-15 year gap in the storyline

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You mean as him as a kid?
Riding a bike with his dad balancing him?
Spraying compressed air at the camera while his dad holds a soldering iron?
Being held by his dad as he grasps a tree branch?
Opening a christmas present?
Playing Nintendo with his dad?
Etc etc?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You mean as him as a kid?
Riding a bike with his dad balancing him?
Spraying compressed air at the camera while his dad holds a soldering iron?
Being held by his dad as he grasps a tree branch?
Opening a christmas present?
Playing Nintendo with his dad?
Etc etc?
That was his sister was it not? Did I totally space out there?

Yeah I am beyond retarded, just scrolled through to that part. I need to wear glasses maybe. Holy shit that was bad.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This has probably been theorized elsewhere, butwhat ifElliot is an A.I. and Slater is the creator (thus "father") - this would explain the apparent lack of aging and other "spooky" interactions with the character. Also, Elliott said something curious a couple episodes back - something about having only been created a few days ago.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Hypothesis.... Elliot is the AI/hallucination created by Slater. Reason being that the real Elliot is the one who died from exposure in the town. Slater wants to avenge his son's death.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Just started watching the first episode again, i knew it was kind of strange that slater says 'Hey Kiddo!' on the train when i first saw it.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
I dunno what's up now. I assume the person in the car having the discussion with Tyrell was actually Elliot? Seems to explain the next scene with his wife.