MTG: Arena

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Pre-release code for 6 Zendikar Rising packs. Please post if you claim it so I can mark it used. Thanks!

Used!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Felidar Retreat is the most broken rare in the sealed/draft format if anyone is keeping track.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Fucking lol at this pool.

1600626696115.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Deck
4 Bonecrusher Giant (ELD) 115
4 Cragcrown Pathway (ZNR) 261
4 Edgewall Innkeeper (ELD) 151
2 Embercleave (ELD) 120
4 Fabled Passage (ELD) 244
4 Forest (ANB) 112
3 Gemrazer (IKO) 155
4 Kazandu Mammoth (ZNR) 189
4 Lovestruck Beast (ELD) 165
4 Mountain (ANB) 114
4 Primal Might (M21) 197
3 Rimrock Knight (ELD) 137
2 Scavenging Ooze (M21) 204
2 Shatterskull Smashing (ZNR) 161
1 Spikefield Hazard (ZNR) 166
3 Stonecoil Serpent (ELD) 235
2 The Great Henge (ELD) 161
3 Turntimber Symbiosis (ZNR) 215
1 Vivien, Monsters' Advocate (IKO) 175
2 Questing Beast (ELD) 171

Playing this in Bo1 queues, doesn't seem to do too bad against anything except maybe the really stupid rogue draws.

Very good against Omnath decks.

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Deck
4 Bonecrusher Giant
4 Cragcrown Pathway
4 Edgewall Innkeeper
3 Embercleave
4 Fabled Passage
4 Forest
4 Gemrazer
4 Kazandu Mammoth
4 Lovestruck Beast
4 Mountain
4 Primal Might
3 Rimrock Knight
2 Scavenging Ooze
2 Shatterskull Smashing
1 Spikefield Hazard
3 Stonecoil Serpent
2 The Great Henge
3 Turntimber Symbiosis
1 Vivien, Monsters' Advocate

Sideboard
1 Chainweb Aracnir
2 Embereth Shieldbreaker
2 Garruk's Harbinger
1 Klothys, God of Destiny
2 Mazemind Tome
4 Oakhame Adversary
2 Redcap Melee
1 Scavenging Ooze

This is the Bo3 version, Crokeyz was playing it on stream at Mythic #2 all day.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's not worse than Oko standard.

But yeah, Omnath is fucking retarded.

If they banned Omnath it would be pretty good, the tier 2 decks are all pretty cool.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Nothing is worse than Oko. Removing Uro was a step in the right direction, but Omnath is 100% the problem. But he is the new money card in print, so there is no way they will ban him anytime soon.

The amount of ramp possible is ridiculous and severely hampers my ability to enjoy this game. Cards like Lotus Cobra with how easy it is to cheat lands into play are just cancerous.

Sterling

El Presidente
Nothing is worse than Oko. Removing Uro was a step in the right direction, but Omnath is 100% the problem. But he is the new money card in print, so there is no way they will ban him anytime soon.

The amount of ramp possible is ridiculous and severely hampers my ability to enjoy this game. Cards like Lotus Cobra with how easy it is to cheat lands into play are just cancerous.
Saga Block Standard back then was worse than Oko Standard. But that was a million years ago. Even Jace TMS Standard wasn't as bad. Honestly the Oko mirror matches were sometimes interesting and definitely skill testing, but the problem was like 80 percent of the games were exactly the same and got stale.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Saga Block Standard back then was worse than Oko Standard. But that was a million years ago. Even Jace TMS Standard wasn't as bad. Honestly the Oko mirror matches were sometimes interesting and definitely skill testing, but the problem was like 80 percent of the games were exactly the same and got stale.
You mean Tempest/Saga Block before they banned everything.

After they banned everything, that was one of the best Standard formats ever. Survival/Living Death decks with all the Urza's Legacy ETB creatures.

Saga/Masques was also fun, but dominated by mono color decks because of Rishadan Port and Masticore being in every deck.

I may be biased because this is the only time I actually really got into playing a lot of Standard. I played Standard a bit during Scars/Innistrad/RTR too.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
I would probably never play anything other than Historic Brawl, if it were constantly available.

Love me some Naya-Dinosaurs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users