MTG: Arena

Ashenor

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cool, stuff on the avatars and what not.

Long time player of Magic and been in Arena since early beta.

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
I know it’s been asked/answered but - any codes you can use for free stuff? Google brought up old shit that didn’t work. Just finally getting around to playing this.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I get it's part of his shtick but he makes so many horrible misplays it's hard not to cringe sometimes. Commentary can be funny as fuck though!

He was making errors left and right in that video normally he isn't that bad. I would estimate his normal error rate is a third to fourth of that. Yea I wanted to slap him silly because of errors he was making in that video. But I mostly like him for the comedy not his exemplary game play,

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I know it’s been asked/answered but - any codes you can use for free stuff? Google brought up old shit that didn’t work. Just finally getting around to playing this.

Uhhh, I think they do one with every new set they release. So, maybe search for codes based on each set? IDK.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

PlayRavnica and PlayAllegiance will get you 3 packs of each.

Also, I got some more by searching up an old Merchant twitch video where everytime someone followed, a code flashed on the screen for a free pack. Didn't take me long to find one at all, I just dug to like 3 hours into the video.

There was also a code for the game awards which won't work anymore, and there are codes for a Selesnya Token deck given to streamers to hand out. Good luck finding one of those.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
PlayRavnica and PlayAllegiance will get you 3 packs of each.

Also, I got some more by searching up an old Merchant twitch video where everytime someone followed, a code flashed on the screen for a free pack. Didn't take me long to find one at all, I just dug to like 3 hours into the video.

Phew, that's some walking around picking up recyclables level of scrounging for free stuff lol

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Wow.. I somehow never knew about those codes, thanks. Also, as it turns out, I got the very last mythic I needed for a full playset of Ravnica Allegiance at some point today. Was surprised to get 40 gems from one of those free packs.
RNAmythics.jpg

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I support Todd Stevens. You guys should too.

He got #metoo out of his job at Star city and banned from starcity tournaments for several years. The reason, at an office party he got drunk and hit on a female coworker, or something along those lines.; so he lost his job and livelihood since he cant attend tournaments. He was pretty good and used to pay a modern value GW deck. His funny online nickname by Patrick Sullivan was the "Mayor of Value town"

Guy in the middle

His streams are super chill, and he interacts with the audience all the time. from 3sh PM to 10 PM est, daily. He basically is trying to make it as a streamer since he cant go to tournaments and is treated as a pariah for what happened.

Support him. Walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
I’ll check him out for sure.

Any chance of a mill deck or fog deck being successful at all? I hate running meta decks and like to mix it up.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Todd Stevens had a pattern of getting drunk at parties during tourney weekends and harassing women. He wasn't "metoo"d he was a cunt who couldn't handle his booze. Which you could see on his stream with some regularity when he would drink for sub goals etc.

• 3Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Necrath Evilcraft Necrath Evilcraft
"Todd Stevens had a pattern of getting drunk at parties during tourney weekends and harassing women. He wasn't "metoo"d

I believe you just described metoo.

anyways support him.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I support Todd Stevens. You guys should too.

He got #metoo out of his job at Star city and banned from starcity tournaments for several years. The reason, at an office party he got drunk and hit on a female coworker, or something along those lines.; so he lost his job and livelihood since he cant attend tournaments. He was pretty good and used to pay a modern value GW deck. His funny online nickname by Patrick Sullivan was the "Mayor of Value town"

Guy in the middle

View attachment 201207

His streams are super chill, and he interacts with the audience all the time. from 3sh PM to 10 PM est, daily. He basically is trying to make it as a streamer since he cant go to tournaments and is treated as a pariah for what happened.

Support him. Walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

he got completely #metoo'd and when I started watching him I looked into it. There is literally no information except a couple girls told HR that he creeped on them at a party. It could literally be that a click of girls didn't like him (for whatever mundane reason) and destroyed his life. Hell, it could be everyone was drunk and he's an assgrabber or something.

Either way, him, nox, ali and bbd are all good to watch. bbd is especially funny but he mostly plays bo1 jank. Nice thing about Todd is he plays high level bo3 with a lot of variety.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Todd Stevens had a pattern of getting drunk at parties during tourney weekends and harassing women. He wasn't "metoo"d he was a cunt who couldn't handle his booze. Which you could see on his stream with some regularity when he would drink for sub goals etc.

Citation needed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Unrelated but funny

The game at 1:40 was epic vs Patrick Sullivan, basically Ross was going to win and then instead of keeping Wasteland up to avoid getting Priced of progress'ed, he tapped it .. it was Patrick's only out, and it depended on a bad play from Ross, since everyone knows what Patrick plays.

And His game against Reid at the end.. his soul died.

Last edited:

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am not sure what I think of the new ALT art. It is ok. It is not worth the price they are asking that I am sure about. I got the new package deal because the gems were worth it. I got the soul ring sleeve as my one sleeve of choice. I am going to save the rest of my gems for drafting the next set.

I wish they would at least allow gold to purchase the ALT art. I also wish there was a rare chance of getting an alt art when opening a pack similar to foil cards. I am sure people with money to waste will purchase some of them but I do not see it being a huge money maker with the current price system, as most players would prefer having the cards over what they look like.

I could be wrong...